Chapter 24

[Yes?]
Jungkook got a call from unknown number. He decided to answer it but he didn't know what to say.

[Am I talking to Mr Jeon Jungkook? ]
He recognised the voice immediately and hang up. But she again called him that he didn't pick  and in the end she left a text message for him.

[Meet me at the same time we met before Mr hallucination, You need to clear some things]. He read it and left it on seen.

"How the hell she got my number? Is there any new technology in this generation to search people"

Flashback~

Mia was confused when she saw her brother's post and went to his room immediately and asked questions to him.

"Ah! This person, Jeon Jungkook I met him on my way to come home. No doubt he was cool and Friendly" Hoseok replied her with the sunshine smile on his face.

"I want to meet him" Mia wanted to meet him. She wanted to know how he disappeared and appeared again and if the wings were real or not but how they suddenly appeared.

"Well I don't have his address but I have his number" he was confused the way her sister was behaving but he shrugged. Mia took his number and immediately went to her room. She knew that mom and dad wouldn't be home as they were busy in their office and his brother might go out like the last night.

Flashback end~

Mia was looking into his eyes as he was doing the same with little smile on his lips.

"Tell me"

"Tell you what?"

"How you entered into my house" she asked with the emotionless face like she was brave enough to handle the world.

"You mean your parent's house" Jungkook  knew that this emotionless face was just cover on her  face to scare me so I wouldn't do anything.

"Who the fu©k are you" she again asked with the annoyed expression on her face.

"You swear alot, such a spoil child you are, you should learn something from your brother. He is well manne-" she stopped him speaking further while showing her hand to him.

"Gosh! You speak so useless, just give me my answer"  she was shocked and annoyed by him and he was enjoying it.

"Oh what was your question again?" He looked at her annoyed face expression.

"Who are you?" She simply asked again.

"You are not ready to know about me. You are young, I will tell you everything when the time will come" she was not satisfied with the answer. It made her more curious.

"I'm ready to know. I swear I wouldn't be scare nor I will hate you. I know You have wings and they are black and you must be devil. It means you have powers. You have powers means you can do anything. WOW! IT'S AMAZin.g.." her volume decreased when the smoke covered the Jungkook and she closed her eyes because of the amount of light. It was going to happen again. She was going to see him again but she didn't know what was hiding under this cute face.

She fell on the ground when she opened her eyes.  He never actually showed his this side after that incidence. He knew how will she react but he don't wanted to lie this time. He knew that sooner or later she will find out and will hate him then why not now.

"Wo.oh.wo" her voice cracked. Her heart rate increased, and she started sweating

"I was not expecting this" she mumbled. Her eyes were observing the strong  skin of his and she slowly made her way toward him and with the shivered hands she touched it.

 Her eyes were observing the strong  skin of his and she slowly made her way toward him and with the shivered hands she touched it

For Jungkook this reaction was different than Y/n's reaction.

"You look like character from books" Jungkook changed his body and again turned into human.  His gaze was on her and there was some strong feelings in them.
"So handsome yet so scary. You would have warned me first  before changing your appearance. I bet I will have nightmare tonight" Her bravery vanished.  Her heart was beating rapidly. She tried to be brave the way she promised but she was scared. Her body was telling him that she was scared.

"I warned you" he said. There was awkward silence between them.

"This is me, the reason you left me but Y/n you are the one who made me like this. I never hurt you then why you tried to run away from me. I need answer" Tears formed into his eyes and on the other side Mia was confused.

"What I did to you that made you think me like monster? I Never forced you, nor I beat you nor I tried to scare you. Why you still tried to leave me, you left me and you will leave again."

"I thi-nk I am to you-ng to u-nderstand your words" Mia said and left nervous, fake and awkward laugh. Jungkook realised that she was not Y/n but Mia and wiped his tears immediately.

"Ahh.. well... I..-"  words stuck in his throat.

"Yo..u don't harm a..nyone right? Yo..u are a g..good boy" she said with the little smile on her face and that smile disappeared "y...ou wouldn't harm us. Me and my brother. W..e wouldn't show our f..aces to you but please d..on't harm us". She walked back.

"I will never hurt you. I can't hurt you" with that he disappeared

°°END OF THIS CHAPTER°°

Gosh sweet home is an amazing series you should watch. Scary yet interesting, blood everywhere still amazing, creepy yet I can't stop watching it.

(Tell me where are you seeing dragon gif. My phone is showing above but my tab is shown in the mid of story 😅)

I thought this story will end soon why the hell story is still going on! It was supposed to end when the Y/n died...O.o.