Chapter 33

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"Fuck I never thought he will go this hard" Bella said while going to her room and she lost her balance in the mid and fell down.

"Are you ok" Bella looked up and saw Taehyung and he had worried expression on his face. In return bella passed him smile and show her wrist to him. He noticed the mark and smile spread on his face.

"Was not it quick" he asked while chuckling.

"Yes it was but I think he is going to do blas-" she wouldn't even able to complete the sentence when they both heard notices from the main hall.

"Told you" Taehyung hold her hand to support and they all ran to check on Jungkook.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"Jungkook calm down" Jimin was trying to stop him where Jungkook was busy destroying the little lives of his guards. They were scared of him and they were shivering.

"Pl-please spare my life majesty, plea-ahhh" with that one more lifeless body slammed on the floor harshly and blood scattered around him.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung called him to get his attention.

But his gaze went toward Bella and anger again took control over him.

"YOU! HOW SHAMELESS YOU CAN BE HUH? STILL SHOWING YOUR FACE TO ME HUH! SUCH A SLU-" he wouldn't able to finish his words and felt  force on his cheek. Taehyung slapped him . He never thought that one day he have to do this. He never in his life said anything to him nor he took any decision against him and now he was regretting.

"I never stopped you when you used to hurt Y/n. Although I wanted to but never get a chance but I will never let you harm bella. You better put my words in your peanut brain"