Chapter 16

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

[Seokjin pov]

I was looking around at the destruction he caused, People were injured. It was like if history was repeating itself again. Once again hell realm started destroying happiness. But this time I will end this, End this really soon, because not only this but other realms will be in danger and I wouldn't let it happen. All the thoughts were giving me sharp pain in my heart and most hurtful thing was he dared to touch my sister, I will destroy his whole life.
I was just waiting for the right moment. But suddenly fairy guard appeared and bowed to me.

"Prince someone from hell realm is here to meet you and he told us that you know him from the beginning." .

"Ok you go first, I will be their." I told her and she left. Finally I was going to meet my brother after so long.

 Finally I was going to meet my brother after so long

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

[Y/N pov]

I was sitting peacefully scrolling on my phone. If I should be honest it was not that bad staying with him. We were staying in Yoongi's house. Jungkook refused first but later on my puppy eyes , pout and sad face work on him. Jungkook suddenly appeared in room and startled me. I told him not to use powers but still he do this all the time.

"Let's do it" Jungkook said while holding cell phone in his hands in weird way.

"Do-do what?" I asked not really sure what he was talking about.

"No! I mean-wait a minute, let me think. I asked that to stranger and he told me-mm what was that?-it was weird name"

 I asked that to stranger and he told me-mm what was that?-it was weird name"