Chapter 30

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"Hyung" Jungkook call him when Taehyung was about to get into his room and his hate toward Jungkook disappeared when he saw smile on his face. He knew he will never do something against his own brother. He knew that Jungkook was not only his brother but he was also his responsibility.

"What is it!" He asked.

"When we were on earth, I saw you looking at your wrist" with that he grabbed his wrist and saw the mark on it.

"You didn't tell me" Jungkook asked. There was nothing but disappointment in his eyes.

"You know already that I am not into mates" he told and pulled his arm back  and tried to end the conversation but Jungkook pulled him back.

"I know you are finding your love but Hyung, I first accepted the mate then I fell for her. I was not supposed to love Y/n but- can't you try this" Taehyung chuckled and his eyes fell on the ground.

"You really want this?" Taehyung asked again.

"Yes I want you to give a try"
Taehyung was looking into his eyes and they were sparkling and Taehyung knew that they will disappear when he will know who his mate was.

"We will see"with that he shut the door and Taehyung signed in relief. He was struggling with his own thoughts. His dominance was talking control over him and he was not liking it. On the other side Jungkook wanted to take his some powers back, Jungkook only knew how to disappear and appear and how to disappear things and appear them again. He was dragon but he didn't know how to fly.  But he decided that he will work hard again to get them back but this time his purpose was good. He wanted to run his kingdom again. All he wanted little help from Seokjin and Namjoon.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"Tell me what actually you want to say" Jin asked he was announced as the king after Isis's death.

"I want my powers back

"I want my powers back." He didn't know how to ask but he knew that he can't just say that he want to show some of his powers to Mia that was Y/n to him.

"What made you think that I will give them to you" he knew that his intention was not bad but he wanted to know the exact reason.

"I ca- ok Just half of them. No can you- no-ok just few gosh can you tell me how can I gain power again I want to make myself strong again. I promise I will not harm anyone" Jin was looking at him for proper explanation but Jungkook didn't look into his direction. Jungkook knew internally that he will need powers in future too and something will happen into his life again and he was not the only one with feeling this but Jin was feeling the same.

"Jungkook if you want to get powers work for them. You have to work hard to get them this is how life works. Once we lose things from our life we don't get them easily." This was the reason Jungkook hate Jin. His words were always complicated to him.

"If we lose our trust on someone we don't trust them easily. If we lose our body shape we don't get it easily and if we lose our respect we can't get them back and if we want them back we have to work extra hard. You lose your powers and now you have to work extra hard for it." Jungkook looked behind and he saw Yoongi. It was like ages when he saw Yoongi and Jungkook still had hate for him. He was the reason Y/n left him.

"I'm going" without saying anything Jungkook left the castle. There was hate inside his eyes. Yoongi chuckled sadly.

"I have to do extra hard next time too"  Jin knew what he was feeling but Jin knew he did nothing wrong but Yoongi was betrayer in everyone's eyes. He just tried to protect his realm.

"Would you like to meet her" Jin asked and yoongi refused immediately. He didn't know how to face her and on the same time Jimin appeared.

"I think you should meet her and talk to her. She wouldn't hate you if you will explain things to her" they both looked into his direction and this time it was Jimin.

"No Jimin, I don't care if she hate me or not. It's just I don't want to meet her yet. I will meet her when the time will come" as always Yoongi left the hall and now it was Jin and Jimin alone.

" Disaster is going to happen" Jimin spilled. Jin's full attention was on him now.

"I heard Jungkook and Taehyung's conversation. Taehyung has mate but he hide it from me when he never did, so I tried to investigate. My powers took me to Mia's place" Jin stood immediately.

"What! do Jungkook know!" Jimin shook his head.

"But Taehyung will never think  bad for his brother. He is mature and I know he will have something in his mind otherwise he would have spilled everything"

"We will never know."  they all knew Taehyung's aggressive side. They all were aware of it. His mind and his toxicity and his psyco behaviour, he used to have in past but Taehyung learnt to control on it. But on the same time they knew that Taehyung can handle the situation.

"Jimin! I want to know details of Jungkook's mate" Jimin nodded and disappear.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

I updated last week and it's like if I updated after ages.