Chapter 28

They were now standing far away  from the castle. Mia wanted to give surprise to Jungkook and Jimin.  She also wanted to see whole place so they end up walking to the castle.

"Tae Tae, You are older than Jungkook. It means you are the king of this whole kingdom then how Y/n was the queen" she asked looking around, observing  every single detail.

"Well I refused to be a king and the person can only be a king if  he has his queen and Jungkook had one" Jungkook was the king. After losing his powers to kim Seokjin, Taehyung decided to handle the kingdom.  She didn't know what to ask so she just shut her mouth but Taehyung again started the conversation.

"What if Jungkook choose his mate over you?" She didn't know what to respond but she somehow knew that Jungkook will never choose someone else than Y/n.

"He will never, I know he will never choose someone else than Y/n not even me. I just have her appearance but we can't hide the fact that I am Mia but not Y/n" Taehyung noticed her stressed face and decided to change the topic immediately.

"What you think, what type of person I am?" He asked.

"How do I know? I just met you" he looked at her with soft expression on his face.

"What was my first impression on you?" They were walking and talking and they were trying to kill the time.

"Cold like ice" she simply said.

"Non I mean well- fine" he looked down and they were just walking silently.

No I mean how your body react when you first saw me.
He thought. It was the first time he met his mate and he wanted to know something new. He rejected his mates not because they were not human or not beautiful. He wanted to fall for his mate and then wanted to announce her as  queen but that thing never happened.

He was well aware that he can't have her. She belongs to Jungkook and Jungkook belongs to her. He saw how everyday Jungkook waited for her. She appeared when Jungkook's hopes started falling.  She was not Jungkook's mate so he couldn't able to sense her but Taehyung knew from the beginning that Y/n took birth again but he wouldn't able to ignore the fact that she was also his mate so he decided not to tell to anyone. He decided to get along with Mia because he didn't get any chance to get along
with Y/n.

 He decided to get along with Mia because he didn't get any chance to get along with Y/n

"Wow! You guys are rich"
They entered and maids and waiters bowed to them. So many people looked toward her that made her nervous, she held  Taehyung's hand that startled him and it had some effect on his body. Mia felt comfortable and  tickling sensation in her body.
So many turns and stairs that made her puzzled.

"Gosh, it will take time for me to remember all the ways" after walking like ages they stood infront of Jungkook's room

"You go inside, I have work to do. You already wasted so much of my time" he didn't let her reply and vanished in the air and her hands felt empty again. She looked toward her hands and opened and closed them so many times. She opened the door without making any noise and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully on the bed while facing his back to her . She observed the room and felt nervous. She felt like she was here before. Mia moved to another side to have better look of his face.

Jungkook was sleeping so calmly like he don't have stress anymore

Jungkook was sleeping so calmly like he don't have stress anymore. Like there was nothing bad going in his life. He was looking fluffy while sleeping and she couldn't able to hold back and moved her finger forward to touch his cheek but before she could do anything he opened his eyes. Look on his face was telling her that he was half- awake.

"Y-Y/n!" He mumbled.

She didn't know what to do. She just stood still on her place.

"I was waiting for you and finally you decided to visit me" With that Jungkook closed his eyes again to hold bach his tears.

"No! I am not real. I am just your hallucination, go back to sleep" she whispered to him and moved her fingers into his hairs untill he fell sleep again and she made her way to go out without making any noise.
She opened the door and she looked back to see him for the last time but he was not there. Bed was clean like no one slept on it. She was wondering what happened.

"Was he not here?" She asked to herself.

"Looking for me!?" She startled and looked back to see him. He had big smile on his face.

"You- you scared me" he laughed after looking at her scared face.

"And I am shocked to see you here" He pulled her toward the window that was the only souce for Y/n to look outside. The only place where she used to look whole kingdom and the place from where you can see the whole new beauty 

"I wanted to show this place by myself, look I changed it for you. Do you like it" he was standing behind her and his hands were on her shoulder and they both were looking outside.

"I-I loved it, the place here is so beautiful" she was looking outside and she felt something.
Suddenly she felt burden on her chest and something weird came into her mind.

"Th-This is- This is  not dark anymore

"Th-This is- This is  not dark anymore. I can see beautiful lights now. The garden was not black. I-it was colourful" Jungkook froze on his place. He knew very well that she was Y/n not Mia. The words were not from Mia but from Y/n. Mia was too young to say something like this. She turned around and looked into his eyes. She had to look up because she was way so small and young.

"You were right, Sometimes dark places hide the really beautiful things. Things we can't see in day but only in night." Her eyes were about to close and there was tears in her eyes.

"Y-Y/n" before he could do anything she closed her eyes and her body fell on his body.

°°End of this chapter°°

I swear this was not into mind. I don't wanted to leave you and me like this. I swear I wanted to write more to get rid of curiosity but my mind suddenly turned  blank and empty.