Chapter 5

□■□■□■□■□■□■

     □■□■□■□■□■□■

Taehyung and Jimin disappeared but the next thing they saw was empty bed. Jungkook was not in the room.

"Where is he? He was so weak to even move his single muscle." Taehyung said while searching him in the whole castle but he was nowhere to be found.

"Wait! Taehyung let's go back, I'm feeling something Strange" Jimin said while rubbing his head.

"What you mean?"

"You will know it" With that they disappear in the royal dangeons.
Every one was still unconscious but Jungkook's body was not there.

"TAEHYUNG! WHERE IS JUNGKOOK!" They looked toward eachother. They were shocked but the shocked faces turned into smile.

"H-he is back means he helped him. He helped us" Taehyung was smiling.

"YES! He was protecting him. We were worried for no reason " Jimin said and turned his head toward Taehyung and Taehyung did the same.

      □■□■□■□■□■□■

[Jungkook's pov]

I opened my eyes but closed them immediately because of brightness. It was like I opened my eyes after centuries. I looked toward my arms, I was not feeling weak anymore and I was in my body. It was aching badly like my joints and bones stopped working.

"Wait! I'm in my body?"

I looked around and I was not in royal dangeons. Where I was?

"How are you feeling my boy" The person appeared with angelic smile with dragon eyes.

"Who are you? Where are we? Why I'm here" I was ready to attack but was waiting for him to take actions first

"I'm the person you wanted to see and You are in my castle. Now you are fully recover."