Chapter 21

Flashback~

Y/n was laying on her bed and tears were still rolling down on her cheeks. She was hurt but she didn't exactly know the reason. All she was thinking about how he scold her."It's not his mistake that he is monster" her heart was shouting.

He was right, she was falling for him after the mating session but she did not wanted to accept it because it was new for her. It was new to accept someone who is not even human.

"Y/n" She slowly opened her eyes and recognised the voice.

"Yoong" she immediately turned and saw yoong fairy Standing far away from her. She thought twice and blinked so many times if it was dream or not. She went toward him and was about to hug him but he stopped her.

"You are wearing ring so you can't touch me" he said. He was looking straight into her eyes. She didn't think twice and removed the ring immediately and threw it on the floor and hugged him tightly.

 She didn't think twice and removed the ring immediately and threw it on the floor and hugged him tightly

"How!" She asked still hugging him tightly and he hugged her too.

"I never was died. It's just prince planned it and hide me" he said.

"How you kn-knew this" she was about to pull herself but he didn't let her.

"Just stay like this" he said and Y/n cried her heart out.

"Why would I give you that knife, when you don't even know how to use it" he said but he mumbled sorry at the end that she didn't heard.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW DOWN I WAS FEELING WHEN I REALISED THAT YOU ARE NO MORE" She screamed on him.

"I was waiting for the right moment and today is that day" he said with that she pressed her body toward him like she was supporting herself on him. Yoongi hold her tightly and she didn't realised that she was feeling weak and  later on she fell on the ground.

"I'm sorry I had to do this, I hope you will have normal life when you will born again" but he didn't looked somewhere else. All his gaze was on her. He had to kill someone pure just to protect his world. He killed someone who he cared the most but thousand of people were trapped in hell and he didn't want to risk their life just for one person. He knew that she wouldn't forgive him. He betrayed her but he had no option. Jungkook killed the queen and the next target was prince and then many more angels and fairies. He was not crying but tear fell

and he immediately wiped it when Jungkook appeared

Flashback end~

"Please!" Jungkook was infront of Jin and was on his knees.

"I told you that one day you will cry and beg and I wouldn't able to do anything and today is a that day. Today you learnt the boundary of confidence and over confidence" He said

Jin knew that he deserved this. He got what he did. No matter if he changed or not but he had to face Karma.

"Take my all powers, I don't want anything, I don't want to be in hell, I will free everyone  just give me my Y/n" he said and tear started falling again. Taehyung and Jimin were feeling sorry for him too. His condition was terrible. They never thought that the heartless stone will melt like this. They never thought that powerful king will beg like this infront of someone else. But they knew that this day will come for sure but they didn't knew that Jungkook will behave like this.

"Namjoon!" Yoong fairy said and Jungkook's eyes traveled in the direction where Namjoon was.

"You told me once, that  you  watched me whole the time! And you will always look for me! Where were you? Why you didn't do anything?" He asked. His eyes were begging for the answer and  Taehyung and Jimin were hoping to get answer too.
He didn't said anything but he put his hand on his hair and messed them little bit.

"Namjoon is younger price of heaven" yoongi said.

"What!" Taehyung and Jimin said on the same time. But Jungkook was still looking into his eyes. He was hurt. He wanted explanation. But Namjoon had nothing to say.

" Heaven kicked him but Jin was against. He wanted to stay with his brother and  they were always together with the help of  messenger fairy"  on this point Jungkook was hating him too.

"That twinkling little things!" Taehyung asked and Jin nodded.

"They kicked you and you still!"
Jimin said. He couldn't see Jungkook this broken nor he wanted to make him more hurt.

"I can grant you something cause you tried. You tried to change yourself" Namjoon said. Jungkook looked into his eyes with the little hope.

"But in return you have to loss your powers" Jin said in strict voice

"I will" he said immediately without even knowing what he was about to say. He wiped his tears with the back of his hand.

"She will born again " Jungkook looked at them with shock.

"But it might take centuries"

.
°°END OF THIS CHAPTER°°

I Almost slept while writing this but this stupid additional chapter was important cause author also don't like sad ending -_-