Chapter 35

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"We need to talk" Jungkook pulled Bella in the room. She hissed because the grip was strong.

"You are hurting me again Jungkook" that made him loss his grip on her wrist and closed the door after him.

"We need to talk" he was looking everywhere but not into her eyes. He licked his lips because he didn't know where to start the conversation that Bella noticed and chuckled.

"Take your time, I'm all free" she sat on the bed and put her one leg on another.

"Actually the past few years"

"How many years" she cut him in the mid. She knew why he was nervous and what he wanted to talk but she thought of making him embarrassed. It was the least she wanted to do, afterall she was the one who suffered alot because of his anger.

"Four years I-I treate-d y-you well- I thought of tel-ling, actually I wanted to sa-y, gosh it's tough that I expected" with that he left the room. Bella looked at his disappearing figure like a dumb.

"What a rude person is he. Asking for forgiveness is not that tough " she stood and left the room too and started finding him. After looking like ages she found him on the same place she saw him first.

"HEYYY!" She shout from far to get his attention and he looked back and she started running toward him.

"Ok! I forgive you. I knew that this day will come and here is it but can you please be a little gentle to me and to everyone. It will be a little easier for me and for everyone. I understand you. There is always a reason that turn us to another person but it doesn't mean that we can't search for happiness again. Everyday is like an another chance and give yourself a chance. Give me a chance and I promise I wouldn't leave you. You don't need to afraid of being happy, I will make sure your happiness will last long this time. But atleast give me a chance" all the time Jungkook was looking into her eyes but he turned his face on another side and started walking.

"I don't know what you are saying, you talk just like Jin. You both are so noisy" with that he started walking. Little did she know he was ashamed to agree with her.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

It was night. Mia was sitting alone while her gaze was fixed on the screen. She was alone and had nothing to do so she decided to watch something. Her gaze was fixed on the screen but her mind was somewhere else and her hand moved toward her lower body. She was feeling weird and she was horny. It was not something new to her. She was all alone today and had nothing to fear of. She removed her clothes and laid on the bed naked and her hand started working on her clit.