Chapter 29

She opened her eyes and looked around and realised that she was still in his room and Jungkook was sitting beside her and he was worried. His eyes were close but there were dry tears on his cheeks.

"You are up!" Jimin said. He entered in the room and Jungkook opened his eyes immediately.

"Are you ok?" He stood and went close to her. He still was not believing that it was Y/n yesterday.  He met her, he met Y/n. After centuries he saw those sparkling eyes. He heard her voice that was different.

"What time is it?" It was the first thing she asked after waking up and Jungkook realised that she was Mia again.

"You know what happened yesterday?" he asked. He wanted to know if she remember something or not but her confusion on her face was telling that she was not aware anymore about last day.

"Wh-at happened yesterday?" She asked.

"Don't take stress, just lay down it will calm you" he said while touching her nose politely and passed her a sweet smile.

"No! I can't lay down. I have to go back. My parents will kill me" She was scared because her parents were strict and according to them she was in the school. If they will find out that she missed the school, they will kill her.

"Well about that-" Jungkook laughed.

-

Jungkook I will kill you for sure Taehyung thought to himself. He was currently sitting with her parents as Mia.

"Your exams are coming, you know right?" her dad said.

"Mm" Taehyung said. He was continuously pulling his skirt down feeling reveled. Although only his legs were revealing and that was making him uncomfortable. He never thought that one day he have to pretend as a girl.

"This time I want you to score A  not B , got it! ". Her dad ordered her again.

"Stop it dad, you are spilling negative thoughts around her. She improved herself from C to B and I know my little will do her best." Taehyung gave him smile atleast Mia got supporting brother.

"Dad! Mom! I finished my food and I'm going to my room now"

"You didn't even touched the food my dear" her mom said. But  Taehyung never in his life touched vegetables and they were expecting from tiger to eat grass.

"I-I don't feel like having dinner now" Taehyung went to her room as fast as possible and closed the door.

"She is behaving weird" Hoseok mumbled.

"Gosh! I was like throwing up, how do people eat vegetables at all, don't they see difference between themselves and animals" he observed her room and impressed and he looked hid reflection in the mirror. His gaze went toward her revealing legs and he again started pulling it down.

"I'm looking so weird but why Mia never looked weird to me" With that he turned into Taehyung's appearance and laid on her bed. He was not tired and was looking at the mark he had on his wrist his fingers traced the mark. He signed and closed his eyes but opened them immediately when he felt presence in the room and stood.

"Who's there?" He looked around and Jungkook and Mia appeared in front of him.

"You found us" Mia said with the little pout on her face.

"You guys scared me" he said and sat on the bed. His eyes met Mia's and smile appeared on his face.

"Are you ok?" He asked and she nodded.

"AND YOU I WILL NEVER DO THIS STUPIDITY AGAIN. IT WAS TOUGH" he was annoyed. Mia laughed after looking at his face expression.

"Not really! I pretended like girl too before. Infact I enjoyed it" he jumped on the bed and laid on it.

"Now you both go I have to study" she said and Taehyung  nodded. He didn't said anything and disappeared in front of them but Jungkook was still there and was looking at her figure.

"You too" she said and sat on her study table and opened her books. But Jungkook was still there.

"I don't think I will able to get A again" she said and Started writing something on her notebook.

"Then why are you trying hard. Why after getting bad scores you are still working hard" he asked and Mia stopped and looked into his direction.

"But still I will work hard, who know I might get A in future"  again she started writing.
Jungkook was looking at her and then again opened his mouth and gave her answer.

"She hurt me so many time. She is the reason of my today's condition but I still love her and I will love her. Who know I might get her back"  Mia looked at him and her eyes met him.

"Now I want to grow up as soon as possible" she faced him and put her hand on her cheeks and closed her eyes. He chuckled while looking at her naughty side again

"You know what, study otherwise you wouldn't even get B this time" he laughed and disappeared. Mia caught his blush that he tried to hide. That pink cheeks were looking good on him. But little did they know Taehyung was in the room all the time and was listening to their conversation.

Jungkook wouldn't able to feel because he had no much power

Jungkook wouldn't able to feel because he had no much power. All he can do is teleport and do little tricks with his powers. Taehyung disappeared and went to the place that he like the most.

 Taehyung disappeared and went to the place that he like the most

"Why it do affect. She belongs to Jungkook and Jungkook belongs to her. She had nothing to do with me" he said to himself but second thought passed into his mind immediately.

"She is you mate, Jungkook lost his mate mean he lost his chance. He love Y/n but my mate is Mia I deserve my mate." He shook his head because he don't wanted to have toxic thoughts.

"I will see what to do" with that he closed his eyes and laid on the ground.

°° end of the chapter°°

Hello again!
How was it?  I finished editing one book and now I will start editing this book. I will never do the same mistake I did with my previous story"that story was supposed to be Jimin fanfic and turned into Taehyung fanfic. I hope I wouldn't do that mistake here"