She paces around the restroom stall the best she can. Her phone timer goes off. She holds her breath. She picks the first test up and starts crying. She looks at the other tests and they all read the same. 

She throws them in her purse and runs out to her car. She takes a few deep breaths and then drives back to Stars Hollow. 

Tristan's POV:

Rory should be back. I hope she is okay. I sit down on the bed and read the magazine I bought from Bootsy. He is a pretty decent guy. Likes to talk a lot. Luckily for me, another customer came up so I could escape. 

I met Jess he is in town he seems like a nice guy. I already heard that he is Rory's ex but he seems to like me. She said there is nothing to worry about and I trust her. We ate dinner with him last night. 

He is supposed to help Mare with her book since he works or owns a publishing company or something like that In Philadelphia. I love her so much that unless she gives me a reason to not trust her she will always have my trust.

We have had a great couple of months. Most of our dates are sitting at home ordering out and watching tv together. We have gone out but normally when I ask her she just wants to chill at home. 

I at least get her to go out a couple of times a week. She has learned to cook a few dishes and sometimes she will cook dinner for me. Our relationship is so much more than just sleeping together. I mean the sex is great but I am fine just spending time with her. 

Tristan smiles as the door opens and he sees Rory. His smile turns to a frown as he notices her eyes are red like she has been crying. 

"Baby, what's wrong? What happened? Did someone hurt you?" He jumped up and had already pulled her into his arms. 

When he called her baby she suddenly started sobbing again. All she could do was shake her head. He sat down on the bed and pulled her into his lap. He was stroking her hair and calmly shushing her. Trying to get her calmed down.

"Babygirl I need you to calm down and tell me what's wrong. Please I am going crazy trying to figure out what's got you so upset."

"You are going to hate me. I didn't mean to, I thought we were safe."

"Rory, what are you talking about baby? I could never hate you. Did you cheat on me?"

"No, I or we messed up. I am sorry Tristan. please don't hate me when I tell you this."

"I promise you I won't hate you, sweetie. Now explain to me how we messed up and what exactly we did."

She sat up straight and looked straight into his eyes. "Tristan, I went to the drug store in Hartford that is where I had to go. I am... We are... Um, we are pregnant." She looked down and started crying again.

He sat there a minute trying to understand exactly what she just said. "Mare, did you just say that we are pregnant? Like we are going to have a baby?"

She shook her head and handed him the three tests she had taken. She was still crying.

He picked her up and hugged her. She looked at his face and saw he was smiling a huge smile and his famous smirk. "You're not upset with me?"

"Hell, no I am not upset. I am happy. Rory, why would I be upset? Do you remember the first night we slept together and I told you I was all in? I wanted to marry you and have children with you. I meant every word. I mean sure we weren't planning on children so soon but I am so happy."   

"I figured you would think that I was trying to trap you. I don't even know when we were careless, We always use protection. So you really are happy? We are good? I was so scared and afraid you would hate me and leave me."