60

tw: may increase anxiety, torture not graphic

Hermione let out a scream as the snatchers threw spells in their direction. Hazel turned around, throwing spells right back, not hitting anyone, but making them duck and run slower. "Fuck," Hermione tripped over her feet, scratching at her knees.

"C'mon, Mione," the black haired girl picked her up however she could, taking Hermione's purse and slinging it over her own shoulder, continuing to run as fast as her legs would take her. Hermione let go off Hazel's hand when she realised she was holding her friend back, slowing her down. Harry was the fastest one, so Hazel did her best trying to keep up with him. George was right behind them.

The five of them were almost at the same level of velocity, all of them panting and dodging spells as best as they could. Ron was the slowest one in the group, still not as strong as he used to be before the Splinch. "Incarcerous!" One of the Snatchers yelled, wand pointed at Ron. With that, the boy fell down on the ground, feet getting tied up together.

The rest of them kept running, not even noticing what had happened. Hermione was the second one to get caught, letting out a screech as a Snatcher picked her off the ground. Hazel noticed three other Snatchers were coming up behind them, she pointed her wand at the ground in front of them, blowing it up, sending them to the floor. She ran down a hillside along with Harry before stopping when she saw four others coming out from the woods. "Fuck, fuck," she cursed under her breath, turning around to look at Harry. The girl raised her wand, pointing it directly at Harry's face, muttering a Stinging Jinx, causing him drop down with a groan.

George stopped, staring as Harry's face swelled up so much it became unrecognisable. "What did you do?" He whispered, kneeling down in front of Harry.

Hazel hushed him, quickly taking off Harry's glasses and putting them in George's hidden pocket. "The Hallows exist," Harry said, trembling slightly. He'd had another vision. "He's only after one of them - the last one, he knows where it is. He's gonna have it by the end of the night, You Know Who's found the Elder wand," as he finished speaking, Hazel felt someone grabbing her, making her scream.

"Don't touch her!" George yelled as someone pulled him up roughly, punching him in the abdomen. He doubled over in pain, now on the ground, coughing slightly.

"Leave him!" Hazel struggled against the Snatcher's grip, trying to get to George.

"Your boyfriend will get much worse than that -"

"Get off me!" She tried to break free from the man's grip but he was far too strong.

"- if he doesn't learn to behave himself," the Snatcher kicked George in the stomach to get his point across. Hazel winced, looking into George's eyes, quietly begging him to stay put. She knew that was the last thing he wanted but it had to be done. Hermione and Ron were being held by another two, both of them silent as they watched the scene unfold. Harry got pulled up by one of them, expressionless as the man lifted him up by the shirt. "What happened to you Ugly?" They both turned to look at the leader of the pack. "No, not you," he dismissed his lackey. "What's your name?"

Harry blinked, thinking fast. "Dudley, Vernon Dudley," he lied quickly as the Snatchers took away his wand.

"And you?" The leader walked over to Hazel, who continued to fight against her captor. "The most lovely," the girl flinched away from the man's touch, but he cupped her cheeks tightly to find her gaze, tears filling her ocean eyes. "What do they call you, beautiful?" He asked, smirking at her fearful expression. George gritted his teeth at the sight, jaw tight.

"Penelope Clearwater," Hazel lied once the man loosened his grip around her face. "Half Blood," she mumbled, avoiding eye contact. She felt him caress her face, tucking her hair behind her ear. George's blood boiled, he tried getting up from the ground only to have another Snatcher step on his back, keeping him down. The man chuckled darkly as he saw George from the corner of his eye. He leaned down against Hazel's neck, sniffing, making her lips part in terror.