10

"I will kill him," Fred grunted out as soon as his mind registered what George had said, getting ready to stand up. Angelina placed her hand on his chest delicately, stopping him.

After a while, Hazel came to realise she wouldn't be able to tell anyone about what had happened to her without breaking down and reliving the scene, so she gave George her blessing and let him tell Angie and Fred. She knew it would be hard for George to keep a secret this big to his older twin, plus, she trusted them with her life. It was just too much for her to handle - the pity in people's eyes made her want to take out her own.

"What can we do?" Inquired Angelina, her gaze filled with sadness. She couldn't imagine what Hazel was feeling.

"She doesn't want to talk about it - she'll only talk with a professional," George added, interrupting as Angelina opened her mouth to say something else. She let out a deep exhale and then nodded understandingly. "You're allowed to tell Lee and Alicia, she's given us permission for that, she just doesn't want to talk about it herself..."

"Merlin, this must be so hard on her..." The dark skinned girl mumbled, looking down at her lap. "Is she okay, though? How is she feeling?" Angie asked as Fred eyed George with concern, not imagining that ever happening to him. If someone were to touch his soulmate, whoever that may be, without her consent, he wouldn't care about the consequences.

George nodded after a few seconds. "Well, considering it's only been almost a week after the party and she's going to therapy this afternoon, I'd say she's doing better," he said thoughtfully. "After therapy we have a study session so I plan on asking her... If we need anything -"

"You'll let us know," Fred stated, a nod coming from Angelina. "We can't do much but whatever we can do for her - for you," he said seriously. This wasn't normal Fred, but even he knew something as serious as this, required this behaviour. George sighed and gave in with a shrug, all of this was taking a toll on him too. "What will happen to Lucian?" Fred questioned, wrapping his arm around Angelina's shoulders protectively.

"He has a hearing with the school board today. Fucking Lucius Malfoy was advocating for him so he'll probably only get expelled," George muttered angrily at the memory of Hazel telling him that had happened. Lucius Malfoy was the Hogwarts Board of Governor's Chairman, which was a big advantage for Bole. Fred's eyes widened as Angelina gasped out loud. "I want him dead... or at least imprisoned in Azkaban for life," George admitted, rubbing his forehead in frustration.

Fred patted his brother's back twice before speaking. "He'll get what he deserves, wherever or whenever that may be," he said wholeheartedly. "Let's hope the rest of the board at least have a braincell and are able to give him the punishment he deserves," in George's mind, an expulsion was the least they could do.

"Where is she now?" Angelina asked. It was Thursday, and considering they had a quidditch game earlier the next day, their classes had ended quite early. George turned to face the clock that was on top of the fireplace, noticing it was almost five in the afternoon. "Is she going to therapy right now or is she out already?"

"She'll be out in a few minutes," George stood up. He'd promised he would be there, waiting for her to finish. "Oh, on a lighter note I actually told her she's my soulmate." Fred's mouth dropped as soon as he heard his brother.

"And you tell us this now?" Angelina exclaimed, standing up excitedly and hugging her friend, who hugged her back with a chuckle. "We're so happy for you, George!" They all knew soulmates were a big deal in their world; Angelina never actually had the courage to sing because of that very reason. She was scared she would end up with a soulmate like Lucian. The commitment it took to be with your true partner, without even knowing who it could turn out to be... It was all too much for her.