57

it <3 !might need to play it twice to get the full effect! <3

Hello, hello, hello
Can I hear an echo?
Purple, red and yellow
I can't wait to get home
Head down on the pillow
Holding you is all I think about

For Hazel, hunting Horcruxes was not a pleasant activity. Hunting Horcruxes while George wasn't with her, was hell. Now that the three of them were soulmateless, it was a sea of negative emotions. Not only because taking care of the Horcrux was harder now that they were only three, but also because they needed their person to be complete.

They walked through the forest without speaking to each other. Every time Hazel and Hermione made eye contact, they'd burst into silent tears. At the end of every day, Hazel would sing quietly for George, who sang right back to her. As soon as she heard his voice, she felt as if her soul was returning to her body. The ocean eyed girl never imagined getting this close to someone. It was as if she needed him to breathe. Being apart from George was something she didn't ever want to have to live through, but she had to get used to this, it was her new normal.

"Did he?" Hermione whispered out after she was done. When Hazel nodded, Hermione breathed out in relief, turning back away from her. Hazel watched as her shoulders shook with quiet sobs.

You're asleep in London
I wish you were coming
Back home to me, darling

You're too far away
Count back from one hundred
Holding you is all I think about

Every time they picked up the tent and walked off towards another part of the woods, Hermione would wrap a piece of clothing around a tree, leaving it as a trail for the pair. Hazel made sure to spray it with her perfume, wanting George to know she was thinking of him too. There wasn't a way for her to express how she was feeling. Not knowing if he was hurt, in pain, lonely or cold, really had her on edge.

The three of them talked about their soulmates all the time. Harry wouldn't shut up about Ginny, he'd sing even while walking. Hermione didn't sing, ever. She claimed that Ron wasn't singing either, and she wanted him to do it first. It was only fair, after all, he was the one that left her behind. Still, she knew Ron was okay because George always sang back to Hazel.

Oh baby
When I'm apart from you
I just shut my eyes
All I have to do

As she laid in her empty bed, all she could do was pray for his well being, pray that him and Ron would find a way back to them. Holding her necklace, Hazel hoped they had somewhere to sleep in, she bit her lip to contain her cries as negative thoughts swarmed her brain. However, as soon as she shut her eyes, images of George smiling, laughing, being his happy self, took over. She thought back on their first kiss, their first night together at the Burrow, the time he asked her to be her girlfriend, the way they danced at the Yule Ball and the first time she gave herself to him, completely.

A small smile set on her face as she drifted off to sleep and she dreamt of him.

Is dream, dream, dream, dream
About you
Dream, dream, dream, dream
About you

Meanwhile, George and Ron walked through the forest for a whole day, finally arriving at a small town. Thankfully, it was a muggle town, so they were able to stay at the second floor of the pub using the Confudus charm on the owners. He knew there was no way the group would've been able to stay there because of Harry, but he longed to let Hazel know he was okay and safe. After Ron went off to bed, George would sing a few verses for his soulmate, a nostalgic smile on his face as her voice echoed in his ears.

Hello, hello, hello
Walking through a meadow
Full of sunflowers, picking off the pedals
I don't wanna wake up without you laying next to me
Yeah