27

Harry got there a couple hours later, a surprised look on his face as he saw Ron and his family, Hermione and Hazel at the house. "Harry!" Molly stood up from her seat. Sirius and Remus looked up, happiness noticeable in their eyes. Sirius had his arm draped across the back of Remus' chair.

"Mrs. Weasley!" Harry grinned as the woman made her way towards him, closing the door behind her.

That's when Hazel noticed, she was the only one of her friends present in the meeting. George and Fred weren't allowed in there. Even Snape was present, Hazel had no idea he was one of the good guys this whole time. Tonks sat next to her, shaking the witches hand. "You're part veela, huh?" Hazel nodded. "I'm a metamorphmagus," as she said that, the colour of her hair changed into orange, proving her point.

"That's really cool!" Hazel chuckled as they pulled their hands away.

"That's not the coolest thing I can do," she transformed her face into a pig's, making sounds to go with it. Hazel laughed, nodding excitedly when Tonk's changed her face into a duck's.

Despite that, the group continued talking about what had happened with Harry and what they would do to help. When the conversation was over, Hazel decided to butt in. "I think Harry's probably hungry," Hazel said softly after the silence had gone on for a few minutes.

"I won't be staying for dinner," Snape stood up from his seat. "See you in class, Miss Fenwick," the Professor nodded as a goodbye before walking over to the side and using floo powder to get back to Hogwarts.

Sirius also got up and went looking for the house elf so that the food would be made. The rest of the group got up, walking over to the kitchen table. Molly stood up after a couple of seconds, walking outside of the dining room. "Come down now! We'll be eating in the kitchen -" George and Fred apparated behind her, both of them smiling wide when Molly let out a screech. "Oh! Just because you're allowed to use magic now doesn't mean you have to whip your wands out for everything!" Molly yelled, making the twins laugh as they walked away.

The twins entered the kitchen, George immediately sitting beside Hazel. "What were they saying?" Just as Hazel was about to reply, Tonks interrupted.

"We'll tell you what you need to know in a bit, Weasley, don't worry," the woman said, smirking slightly as George huffed.

"How come they let you stay? You're not even of age!"

"She's my goddaughter," Remus interrupted as he walked in, sitting next to Tonks. "She can stay and listen in to anything she'd like," Hazel smiled gratefully at Remus, who winked at her before Sirius walked in, sitting next to him. Harry sat on the his other side.

George couldn't help but smile at their new found camaraderie. "Alright," he leaned down, pecking her temple lovingly. He liked the idea of Hazel having people on her side.

"Did mum tell you the good news?" Fred asked Hazel, who tilted her head. "Ron's just been made prefect!" He said with a fake squeal, pretending to be excited. "Then she said that was 'everyone in the family'," the boy made air quotes with his fingers, scoffing. "As if George and I were next door neighbours!" Hazel tittered, biting her lip.

Ron rolled his eyes from where he was sitting, grumbling under his breath. "Stop making fun of him," Hermione defended Ron with a frown.

"Or what? He'll give us detention?" George joined in, smirking.

"He might!" Hermione sassed back, narrowing her eyes. "Shush, both of you," she muttered as the twins continued chuckling.

"I don't understand," Harry's loud voice caught everyone's attention. "What does the Ministry of Magic got against me?"