21

The morning after, Hazel woke up when she felt someone stirring beside her. Her eyes snapped open when the memories came flooding in, a smile on her lips at the sight of George sleeping next to her. She sneakily grabbed her panties and bra from the floor - thankfully they were on top of her other clothes so they hadn't touched the ground. She put them on and looked around, noticing it was only them in the room.

"Georgie," Hazel softly shook her boyfriend awake, kissing his cheek to get him to open his eyes. The boy had the same reaction that Hazel did, eyes opened wide as he took it all in before a smile landed no his lips. "Hi," she murmured.

"What a great way to wake up," mumbled George, his voice raspier than usual. He cleared his throat, looking at her with loving eyes. "How did you sleep, darling?"

Hazel blushed, shaking her head at him, a small laugh exiting her mouth. "I slept great, thank you. How about you?" She asked him, holding her clothes tightly on her lap.

"The best sleep I've ever had," the Gryffindor boy replied with a grin before stretching and groaning. He sat up on his elbows, a frown on his face when he saw Fred and Lee's beds were made. "They probably slept in the Common Room once they noticed the door was locked," he mused, turning his attention back to Hazel, who nodded.

"So... How do I leave for my uniform without being seen?" Asked Hazel. Immediately, George laughed, making her slap his chest with an eye roll. "I'm serious!"

The ginger boy chuckled. "I know you're serious but there's nothing wrong with you staying over," he shrugged as Hazel shook her head. "Babe, we're soulmates. People are expecting it to happen, nobody's gonna care," he said honestly.

"I know that," Hazel sighed. Suddenly, an idea occurred to her. "Where's my wand?" She moved her clothes around, finally finding it sticking out of a pocket. "I hope our dorm's door is open..." before George could ask what she was going to do: "Accio uniform!" After a few seconds, a bang was heard against the door, making her stand up and run up to it, opening it sneakily.

George grinned as he watched her walk over to the door in just her underwear, licking his lips as pictures of last night invaded his brain. "Gorgeous," he breathed out, making her turn around to glare at him playfully before peeking out the door and grabbing the uniform from the floor. She took it in, closing the door again.

"What class do you have?" Hazel asked George as she began putting on her clothes.

"Charms," George stood up, walking over to his closet. Hazel couldn't help but stare at his chest as he put on his trousers. "You like what you see?" She pursed her lips in embarrassment once she realised she had gotten caught staring. A smirk set on his face because of the expression on Hazel's.

"Shove off," Hazel grumbled as she put on her tie, tightening it against her neck. "I have potions with Snape," she whined, stepping into her shoes. "I'm going to brush my teeth - see you after?" she knew they both had a free period after class.

Her boyfriend nodded, walking over to her as he buttoned up his shirt. He pecked her forehead lovingly. George made his way to the door, opening it and looking around before stepping aside. "No one's here, you have to be fast," he chuckled when Hazel sprinted out the room, leaving yesterday's clothes on his bed, rushing towards the girls bathroom.

George finished getting ready, folding her clothes and setting them in a drawer of his closet. After brushing his teeth and combing his hair, he opened the door once again, revealing a disheveled Fred and Lee. "Good morning, lads," George smiled innocently at the pair.

"Good morning?" Lee pushed past George, rolling his eyes. "Of course it was a good morning for you," Lee muttered under his breath, making George laugh.