11

During the night, Angelina and Hazel ended up sharing a bed because the new girl was having trouble sleeping. Angie gracefully laid next to her, and they talked in whispers until very late at night, giggling at memories of Fred and George (or Gred and Forge, as she had called them). It all made Hazel smile, forget about Lucian, finally giving her brain a much needed break. They also talked about Sirius Black, and how he'd apparently gotten into Hogwarts, which made them both anxious. After all, he was a mass murderer.

In the morning, they both woke up at the same time, with Alicia looking over at them, frowning. "You had a sleep over and didn't tell me?" The Gryffindor chaser grumbled, narrowing her eyes at them playfully.

"We're so sorry, A," Angie spoke up first, stretching her limbs with a chuckle. "It was very out of the blue," she added truthfully.

"You were just in such deep sleep - we didn't want to be a bother," added Hazel, turning to the side and smiling at her friends. "I- I would love if we had another one tomorrow night," she said hopefully, looking at them, relief washing over her as they both agreed. "Great! It will have to wait until after my date though," she said, knowing the response she would get.

"DATE?" They both squealed at the same time, making Hazel nod with a big grin on her face. "Oh Merlin, did George finally tell you?" Alicia rushed over to Hazel's bed, jumping in between them. "This is so exciting! How was it? Tell me everything, spare no details," Alicia held Angelina's hand tightly, not being able to contain her excitement.

Angie chuckled and looked over at Hazel as she began to tell the story she'd told her the night before. She didn't mind listening to it twice, knowing it was good for her to have good memories, talk about things that would help her forget. Hazel's eyes glimmered with happiness and love as she spoke, hand gestures and facial expressions galore. She continued telling the story as they all got ready to go and watch the game. The night before, George had given her his jersey to wear, which had caused her turn redder than a tomato.

"Oh Merlin! You guys are just so adorable," Alicia gushed as Hazel fixed herself up a little more, straightening the shirt with a grin. "Red's your colour," she added as she finished getting ready for the game. Since both girls were chasers, they had their uniforms on.

"He's going to lose it when he sees you in that," Angie giggled, putting on her cape, making Hazel smile wider.

"You think?" She was wearing a long sleeved shirt under the jersey, because of the cold. She also put on a scarf, gloves and a beanie, knowing it would probably rain.

"Definitely," Alicia agreed, nodding along. "Let's go - they're probably about to go into the field, Oliver must be freaking out because of our absence," she chuckled as they exited the dormitory, making their way out of the Common Room.

On their way out, they spotted Hermione and Ron chatting amongst themselves. At the noise, Hermione turned around, tilting her head. "Why are you still here?" Asked the curly haired girl pointedly, walking beside them towards the pitch.

"Well we would have left earlier, we just wanted to learn all about the lovebirds," Alicia retorted, a smirk on her face when Hermione noticed the jersey Hazel was wearing. As soon as she did, questions began flowing out. Hazel laughed and answered most of them to the best of her ability, her British-Canadian accent slipping every once in a while because of her excitement.

"Oh shit," Angelina cursed when they finally arrived, noticing their teammates were already on the field. The girls shared a look before racing over there, leaving Ron, Hermione and Hazel to find their places in the stands.

There stood the Gryffindor team, standing near the pitch, planning, strategising. As soon as Oliver spotted Alicia he let out a big exhale in relief, shaking his head as Angie chuckled nervously. "Where were you? It's about to begin!" He screamed in frustration.