47

tw: violence, blood, sexual assault trauma.

"Rem!" Hazel gasped, a wide smile on her face as she saw her godfather and his partner enter the store. The couple had intelligently showed up during lunch time, which was when the store was mostly empty. She moved around the register, walking towards him before engulfing him in a hug. "You came!" She turned to Sirius, doing the same thing, grinning into the hug. "I can't believe you're both here!"

They both smiled at Hazel, looking around the store. "It's way more dramatic and colourful than the photos you sent led on," said Sirius, grabbing a Headless Hat from the rack. "Where are the twins?" He asked, immediately putting the hat on top of his head. Hazel couldn't help but laugh at how funny Sirius looked while wearing a pink, flowery hat. Seconds later, his head disappeared.

"Amazing magic," Remus noted quietly, reaching to grab Sirius' face. His eyes widened as his hand found the man's invisible face.

"Today's Fred day off, he's with Angie... either upstairs or at the Three Broomsticks," Hazel chuckled as Remus removed the invisible hat from Sirius' head, making it reappear. He inspected the pink object for a second before putting it on himself. "George's in his office, he's ordering a shipment of ingredients to make more of the 'Weather In A Bottle' collection - sold out almost instantly," she explained, going back to her post.

With a chuckle, Remus took off the hat, putting it on the counter. "We'll take this one," he grinned as Hazel bagged the product. "What does a 'Weather In A Bottle' do?" He wondered out loud.

"Well it depends," said Hazel, laughing quietly as Sirius walked around the store, grabbing different objects that called his attention. "It holds wind, rain, sun rays or snow that when unleashed affect a small area around the bottle," she handed Remus the bag containing the hat. "That'll be -"

"On the house!" George appeared from his office, smiling at Remus. "Lupin, it's good to see you, mate," the men shook hands, grinning at each other. Hazel loved how their relationship had grown way past Professor - Student, they were friends now. "Where's Siri-" before he could even finish his question, a screech came from the other side of the store. "Guessing he found the Screaming Yo-yo!"

They all laughed as Sirius apologised profusely for the noise, "Sorry, sorry," he waved at them to prove he was okay. Hazel didn't miss the fond smile that was on Remus' lips. "These are all so great," Sirius walked up to the group, holding a fair amount of items in his arms. "Prongs and Fangs would've loved this!" Hazel's heart fluttered at the mention of her father.

Remus scoffed. "Fangs would've spent all his time with me, trying to keep you both in line," Sirius shrugged it off.

"You love us," he replied, referring to himself and James.

"We do," said Remus, speaking for Benjy as well, a nostalgic smile on his face. "Are we getting all that?" Sirius nodded, putting the objects in front of Hazel, who beamed as she packed them up for the pair. "That'll cost a fortune!" Remus hissed to his soulmate, who just gave him an innocent smile.

"Don't worry about that, it's on us," George shook his head, Hazel looked at him surprised. The twins never gave anything for free not even to their family, only to Harry since he was the sponsor of the shop. Of course they tried giving things to Hazel and Angelina but they'd secretly always pay them back. "Your relationship with Hazel's reason enough," he patted Remus' shoulder after the werewolf thanked him for the gifts. Hazel's cheek tinged pink at George's words.

The way George showed how much he cared for his soulmate's wellbeing made butterflies swarm her stomach. "Emma wrote," Remus let Hazel know after the girl handed them the rest of their bags. "She asked for you, told me that she'd talked to you but thought you were lying." Hazel raised an eyebrow at his comment. Remus shrugged as Sirius nodded, backing him up. "She said that, not me. Said that even if you said you were fine, she doesn't think that you are -"