38

The Order took no more than a half hour to get together. Hazel was pacing back and forth, biting her nails nervously as people began arriving. Tonks was the first to get there, rushing over to Hazel and embracing her tightly. "He'll be okay, don't worry," she knew Hazel's mind was with Harry. After all, he was one of her best friends.

Mad Eye and Shacklebolt were taking longer to arrive. Remus and Sirius were chatting amongst themselves as Tonks and Hazel talked quietly a few feet away. "What if he gets hurt?" Hazel asked Tonks nervously. "Oh my God, wait - George!" She realised suddenly, eyes wide. "Are Molly and Arthur coming?"

Tonks shook her head, biting her lip. "Arthur's still recovering from the attack... It took a huge toll on him," it had been about six months and Mr. Weasley hadn't recovered fully yet. Hazel cursed under her breath. "Molly knows though, she'll tell him, don't worry -"

"What if she doesn't?" Hazel closed her eyes. He's going to be so mad. "Is there any way I can talk to him before going?" Tonks thought about it for a second before shaking her head.

"You could write?" She suggested with pursed lips, "I know it wouldn't be fast enough at all but I think he'll feel better knowing you attempted to contact him." Hazel sighed, nodding in defeat. "Sirius, parchment and quill, please!"

The younger girl sat down at the table, thanking Sirius quietly before she got to writing.

My love,

H contacted us about an hour ago. He had a vision of Padfoot being tortured by YKW. It was a possession but he is unaware of this. Padfoot walked in a couple of minutes later, he's safe and sound. We are almost certain H is on his way to the Department of Mysteries, as I'm writing this. He thinks he's going to 'safe' Paddy.

We're going to intervene so that nobody will get hurt. Padfoot and Moony believe He's after the secret weapon. I know you and Fred are probably trying your hardest to join me - us. I know Molly would never permit it. I'm sorry it has to be this way.

By the time you get this, I'll already be there. It's too late, but try not to worry.

I will see you after we're done.

I love you with all my heart.

Yours,

Hazel Victoria

Hera flew over to Hazel after the girl called her with a whistle. Her trunk had been sent earlier along with the rest of her belongings by McGonagall. "To George Weasley," she murmured, tying the letter to her paw and watching the owl fly out the window instantly. Tonks rubbed Hazel's back soothingly as Hazel rested her head on her hands, elbows on the table. "Please, God," she mumbled under her breath.

Meanwhile, Fred and George were just arriving to The Burrow. They entered the house noisily, as per usual. Molly pursed her lips tightly at the sight of them. "What are you two doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school?" She asked, pretending everything was fine. "I thought -"

"We bought the shop!" They chorused, sitting down by the table, grins on their faces.

Molly inhaled deeply, looking at her two sons. In a moment like this, all she wanted to do was hug them tightly and be thankful they were safe. She had gotten word that Ron and Ginny were most likely on their way to the Department of Mysteries along with Harry. That had her more than concerned than Fred and George leaving school. "Okay... Well, I wish you both luck with this new chapter of your lives," she settled on saying, making them both narrow their eyes in confusion. "Dinner?" She knew she couldn't say anything about what was really going on. If George found out Hazel was on her way to fight, he'd follow without thinking twice.