*

The boy reached over her, locking the door with a satisfying click. Hazel licked her lips, already knowing what that meant. "I kind of like being tall, don't you?" He tilted his head to the side, a flirty smile on his face. "Don't you like that I'm tall?" He piled on, taking a few steps towards Hazel, grinning once she was pressed against the door.

Softly, George caressed her cheek watching her breathing hitch at the action. "I - I do," Hazel admitted, looking up into his deep, brown eyes. They appeared darker than normal.

"Mmmm," humming, George leaned down to her height. He peppered kisses across her cheeks, down to her neck, holding it still with his hand. He began sucking on her sweet spot, earning a breathy, soft moan from his soulmate. A chuckle left his lips as his hands reached for the bottom of her shirt, throwing it over her head. Finally, their lips met. Between hungry kisses, George took off his clothes along with hers, letting them fall to the floor carelessly.

Already nude, Hazel turned the shower on before getting in, signalling for George to join her. Smirking, George did as told, getting in after her. He placed his hands on her waist, holding it tightly as they continued sharing passionate kisses. The boy pushed her against the shower wall, making her squeal. "It's cold," Hazel blushed, biting her lip. George's hand reached up to her mouth, pulling her bottom lip from her teeth softly before leaning in and biting it himself.

The girl wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. George's hands travelled down her body, rising goosebumps in their wake. He put them under her creamy thighs, squeezing them with a low moan, he loved feeling her under his hands. Easily, he pulled her up, making her wrap her legs around his hips, immediately feeling his hard on. They were both being sprayed by the warm water and somehow it made it that much more erotic.

Slowly, she began rocking against him, feeling his cock nestled between her heat and his abs. Hazel threw her head back with a moan of pleasure as he rubbed against her bundle of nerves. George instinctively went for her neck again, admiring his fingers against it, grip firm. Without a warning, he pulled back a little, finally pushing himself into her with a grunt. Hazel whimpered at the feeling, eyes shutting tightly as he began thrusting into her. "You feel so good, princess," his husky voice sent shivers down her spine. "Fuck."

It started off slow but at some point, George began pounding into her. He let go of her neck, letting her forehead fall on his shoulder as he lifted her up from the hips and then pulled her back down to meet his own. The redhead was hitting her g-spot directly, making her mewl at the sensation. He snaked his hand down her body, circling around her clit. "You like that?" He grunted out, Hazel scratched his back, nodding vigorously.

"Yes, yes, don't stop," the girl pleaded, nosing at his jawline. George groaned, slamming into her.

"I'm gonna come," he warned her, biting down on her shoulder. He faintly heard her mentioning she was close too. With that, he pressed her back against the wall, continuing his movements. The wall didn't feel cold anymore.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the bathroom door, making them freeze. "George!" It was Fred, their gazes locked, George stared at her with wide eyes. "Dad needs us to help with something," Fred called from the other side of the door. "Also, have you seen Hazel? Fleur needs help with her make up," Hazel covered her mouth with her hand, eyes wide as George snorted quietly.

"O-Okay, I'll be right out," George said loudly, gently thrusting his hips into Hazel's, biting his lip. "I haven't seen her, have you checked with Harry?" There was a mischievous twinkle in his eye as Hazel shook her head and he continued to move.

"Harry told me she was with you last - wait, oh Merlin," a loud laugh was heard, it was obvious Fred had figured it out. "Just hurry up, okay? Fleur needs her," then silence and a door closing. George wiggled his eyebrows as Hazel slapped his arm softly.