It Appears We're Soulmates

She was fine with her life being black and white. She had come to terms with the fact that she would never find her soulmate and that was okay. She had her family and most importantly her sisters. She was happy for Eliza and Peggy who had found their soulmates in knuckleheaded, but sweet men.

She was going to live her life as if the possibility of seeing color never existed, and if that meant waking up at the crack of dawn for her job then that's what she was going to do.

So that's why she was up at five in the morning, on a cold winter's day, trying to get coffee. She walked into her favorite coffee shop and relished in the warmth as she stepped in.

"Hey Angelica," A woman from behind the counter said

"Good morning, Maria."

"The usual?"

"You know it."

"It'll be ready shortly." Maria walked into the back to prepare Angelica's coffee. Angelica stood in the front patiently waiting for her coffee when the bell jingled on the door, signifying that someone had entered.

Maria walked back in a few seconds later with Angelica's coffee. "Here ya go."

"Thanks, Maria." She grabbed her cup and gave Maria the money. She took a sip and then turned around.

It happened so fast.

She was just drinking her coffee and trying to get to work.

Then her coffee was all over some stranger.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry." She frantically apologized.

The guy laughed. "It's fine."

She looked up and she finally saw him.

And when she looked into his eyes she finally saw color.

Her bleak black and white world was suddenly a rainbow. It all came to her so quickly. Her world didn't gradually get bright, it all just rushed to her and suddenly she could see the vibrant colors of the world. The colors she thought she would never see were so bright it gave her a headache.

"It appears we're soulmates," The man smiled. "I'm Thomas Jefferson."

"Angelica Schuyler, It's a pleasure to meet you." She grinned. Finally meeting her soulmate and getting to see the world with color made her realize she wasn't as fine with never finding her soulmate as she thought.

"I never thought I would find my soulmate," He said and she smiled.

"Neither did I. But I'm glad I found you."

A/N: Really short but anyways, I'm turning my last one-shot into a mini fic within my one-shot book, I'll still be writing one-shots that don't have anything to do with I keep it undercover, but I'm running out of ideas so requests are very welcomed