Supernatural Couple II

Okay, so maybe Thomas agreeing to reveal himself was a bad idea, he certainly thought it was. There were just so many things that could go wrong. The Johnson's could be unaccepting of their ghostly roommates and then try to ghostbuster Thomas and Angelica right out of their own house, and that was just one of the many things Thomas had listed in his head. There were about a hundred things that could go wrong filed away in his brain tilted "ways to become extinct", and some were very outlandish but then again so was being a ghost.

It was a bad idea, Thomas just knew it. The outcome could only be terrible and if the crease in his forehead that seemed to be making itself at home was anything to go by Thomas was beyond worried. But he had every right to be, humans weren't accepting of the abnormal, and Thomas would know, he had been a human at one point.

Thomas knew that if something as "strange" as a married ghost couple had crossed his path when he had been alive he would have absolutely freaked out, there was no doubt about it. And now they were expecting this totally normal family of three to accept the fact that two ghosts were living in the same house as them. A good outcome certainly was not promised.

After doing some reflecting he was sure that he did not want to let anyone in on their secret, it was safer that way, and safe was always the best option. The right option. That was exactly why everyone wore seatbelts, it was just the logical thing to do and so was living their best ghost life hidden in the shadows.

Unfortunately for him, his wife was one determined woman and he knew that if he brought up any of his concerns she would find some way to alleviate his fear. Then his guard would be down and the Johnsons would be able to leap upon them like a predator killing their prey and Thomas knew that that would lead to a world without Angelica. And really that was what he was most afraid of because a world without Angelica meant no world at all. Angelica was his world, always had been and always would be. As far as Thomas was concerned the sun and moon rose for Angelica.

But there was nothing he could do about it, he had waited too long to voice his thoughts and concerns and now Thomas and Angelica were minutes away from intruding on the Johnson's family night. He was so nervous he had started biting his fingernails, luckily for him, they grew back almost instantly.

Thomas could feel Angelica's eyes on him as he repeatedly bit off his nails, he knew she was worried about him but the first two times she had asked if everything was okay he had brushed her concerns off as if they were a speck of dust. Not that there would ever be dust on him, Mrs. Johnson kept a very clean home, just like Angelica, only another reason why his wife was so fond of this family.

He heard Angelica sigh just as some purple alien's arm was chopped off, he drug his eyes away from the movie that he was enjoying more and more by the second. Thomas would have to put the film on when the family wasn't home and he wasn't worried about being banished from the earth.

Thomas teleported himself over to the arm of the couch she was sitting on and settled himself down next to her. He slung his arm over her shoulders, she snuggled into his side and he smiled. "You ready for this?" He asked her, hoping she would say no so he could blink them back to the attic and they could do things that were much more fun and far less dangerous.

Unfortunately, she nodded her head yes. "But are you ready?" She said. "You know we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"What do you mean?"

She arched an eyebrow, "Thomas, baby, you aren't fooling anybody, let alone me, your wife for over fifty years." She stated incredulously. "You've been chewing on your nails like they're the best thing you've ever tasted. I know you have doubts, I know you don't think this is the best idea, and I don't want you to do something you want to do."