I Keep it Undercover

Requested by weakfish19

A/N I did not proofread it so let me know of any mistakes. Also please tell you guys know where the title is from.

Angelica Schuyler was the best spy at 'Washington Organization', anybody who said otherwise was lying. All her missions were successful, including her first one, when her partner who was a veteran spy almost ruined it. But Angelica wasn't going to let that happen. She was green and unlike the veteran spy who had already proven themselves, she still had a reputation to build. She was not going to blow her first mission.

So brand new spy Angelica Schuyler had brought down an entire drug ring all by herself. Right then and there was the first time she had been respected as a spy and it was a feeling she'd never forget.

So really with all her achievements, it was no surprise that Mr. Washington had called her into his office to work out the logistics of a very important mission. From the crease of his forehead and the worried glint in his eyes, it was probably the most important mission of her whole career.

"Angelica, as you know my wife Martha Washington is the first woman president of the United States," He started with a hint of pride that was always there when he talked about Martha. "And as you know many people are angry about that."

She nodded her head in acknowledgment, wondering where this was going. Boss Man was nervous, he was never nervous when tasking her with an assignment.

He sighed, "There's an organization much like this one except for the fact that they are sexist," Ew, "Racist," Really? "Homophobic," So they were just all-around terrible?

She arched an eyebrow. "So nothing like this organization except for the fact that they are spies, right Boss?"

He huffed out a laugh, but then sobered his expression. "They aren't all like that but those qualities are not deal breakers for them." He said and then with a sigh he began, "they're planning to kill Martha." Her face dropped, this really was the biggest mission in her career yet, probably ever. The woman they were targeting was not only the president of America but Boss's wife. George Washington who was the leader of the top spy organization in the world.

Horrible move bad guys.

"I know it's terrible and I would be taking care of this particular problem myself if she wasn't my wife, but since she is, I'm enlisting you on this mission." It honestly looked like it pained him to pass this mission to her, but Angelica didn't take offense to that. If she was in his position she would feel the exact same way. Truthfully she was honored that he would even trust her with this.

"And what am I to do?" Usually, he would have handed her a folder and she would have read up on her assignment but this was completely different. He probably wanted to have at least a little bit of control with this mission, it was the man's wife after all.

"Well we have a couple in custody right now and though they're high-ranking members of the organization nobody knows what they look like, so you and another agent are to go in their place. You'll be undercover getting information on the institution and when you have enough you call headquarters for backup and we'll take them down before they can even get close enough to harm Martha."

Okay, so that seemed easy enough, except for the fact that if she did fail she would be at fault for The President's death. And she would probably lose her job considering The President happened to be her Boss's wife.

No pressure.

"I can do that." Which was said to reassure herself more than anything and she could do it she had done it before.