I Hate You, But Kiss me?

She hadn't even wanted to come out tonight. She was supposed to stay home, eat a bunch of junk food, and binge-watch Criminal Minds. She definitely wasn't supposed to leave the comfort of her apartment tonight.

That amazing plan went out the window when her sisters all but dragged her out of her home to a party. But not before caking makeup on her face and forcing her into a dress that was way too short for Angelica's liking and didn't even know she owned.

So instead of laying in her warm bed, she was out taking care of her very drunk sisters, when she was very sober.

"Ooh, look who's here," Peggy said through a fit of giggles. Eliza and Angelica turned their heads to the direction Peggy was not so discreetly pointing to. Angelica groaned at the sight of Thomas Jefferson, her enemy and that caused her younger sisters to burst into a fit of laughs. Angelica really didn't think it was all that funny, but then again her sisters were drunk and she was sadly sober.

"Guys, come on let's get you to some chairs" Angelica shouted over the blaring music. Peggy and Eliza rolled their eyes but followed without protest. They reached three chairs not far enough away from the party and sat in them.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Peggy suggested.

"Yeah, no way," Angelica said immediately, with the state her sisters were in it was simply not possible for them to play a game like truth or dare and not end up making decisions they were sure to regret. Angelica was sure of it and she was not going to take the blame for it when they woke up with hangovers.

"Come on, Ange, live a little." Eliza slurred.

"No." Angelica simply said and her younger sisters resorted to begging

"Fine." Angelica sighed after Peggy and Eliza's relentless begging and they happily thanked her.

Angelica sighed for what seemed like the hundredth time this night. "I'll go first," She offered, hoping to have little control over the game. "Eliza, truth or dare?"

"Truth," she quickly answered.

"Is it true that you and Alexander Hamilton are together?"

Eliza blushed and her sisters smirked. "We've gone out a few times."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Peggy questioned with a pout on her face.

"I was going to, but I really like him and I don't wanna jinx it."

"Oh okay, I guess you're forgiven." Peggy smiled.

Eliza grinned. "My turn. Angelica, truth or dare?"

Angelica frowned. "Dare, I guess."

Eliza squealed. "I dare you," She paused and grinned mischievously, looking around the room for dramatic effect. "I dare you to kiss Thomas Jefferson." She said looking right at the man.

Angelica groaned. "Hell no,"

"You have to do it, Angelica, you agreed to this game which means you agreed to any truth or dare that comes your way." Peggy chimed in, she gave Angelica the rules as if it was the law and she'd be committing a felony if she didn't do the dare.

"Peggy, it's a game. A game I should've never agreed to but a game nonetheless."

"If you do the dare we can go home," Peggy said. This caught Angelica's attention, oh how she so wanted to leave this party and sink into her warm bed. But was kissing the narcissistic jerk of a man worth it?

She decided it was

"Deal." Peggy and Eliza's eyes went wide. Angelica could tell they weren't expecting her to agree but they were underestimating how much she wanted to go home.

"Are you serious?" Eliza asked and Angelica only stiffly nodded her head. She stood up and smoothed out her dress. She straightened her back, standing tall and holding her head high, before walking over to Thomas Jefferson.

"I hate you," She started and Thomas's eyebrows quirked up. "But kiss me?"

Thomas laughed hard, like slap your knee hard. "I am so confused, you just told me you hate me and then ask me to kiss you."

"It's a stupid dare. So kiss me or don't." He grinned like the Cheshire cat at this and Angelica really wished she could slap that look off his face.

"I'll kiss you." He replied coolly as if this was an everyday occurrence.

"Great," She stepped towards him, standing on her tiptoes yet she still didn't reach the right height. He leaned down and his face was hovering over hers. She could feel his hot breath on her face and could smell all the alcohol he had consumed. He finally pressed his lips to hers and as soon as their lips met was how fast they were apart.

"Well, did it live up to all your expectations?" He cheekily asked.

Angelica scoffed "I didn't have any expectations because I would never dream of kissing you." She bit back and Thomas laughed. She turned on her heels and walked back to her sisters.

A ghost of a smile appeared on her lips as she strutted back to the chairs. She would never admit it but she did dream about kissing Thomas. Sadly the kiss did not meet her expectations but she could always try again, maybe this time a little longer of a kiss.