42- epilogue

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ                                                                                                ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ                                                                   

                                                              ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

______________________________

no one pov

jungkook hummed peacefully as he slowly woke up. the sun hitting his face on a bright Saturday morning. the male sighed, not wanting to open his eyes as he cuddled further into the warmth up against him. smiling softly when he felt that warmth snuggle back.

it had been a little over a year since him and taehyung got married. taehyung was now 21. jungkook was now 23. and hyunie was now 5, just starting kindergarten. 

and they had been living happily, a perfect little family. they even got a dog. i tiny little Pomeranian. jungkook didnt want to at first, but he had both his babies looking at him with puppy eyes..how could he say no to that? he couldnt, no one could resist jeon taehyungs puppy eyes, on top of that hyun-woos.

after about ten more minutes of cuddling, jungkook knew he had to get up and start the day. they all had to do some grocery shopping later, and go to the cafe and park, like they did every saturday. it was like a family tradition at this point.

"baby~~" jungkook sighed tired as he shifted trying to get out of taehyungs sleepy hug. "nuuu~." taehyung whined, not wanting to get up. jungkook only chuckled and sat up, taehyung still holding on to him.

the older sighed wiping his eyes tiredly. taehyung now straddling his lap half asleep, he sighed picking the boy up. taehyung yelped slightly as jungkook carried him to the bathroom setting him on the sink counter.

 tae pouted making jungkook chuckle, before kissing his nose. "stop being so grumpy you big baby." jungkook teased softly. taehyung only giggled before he started getting ready, deciding it was time to get up fully.

-

"tannieeeeee~~!" taehyung squealed happily as he walked downstairs. the dog waiting to be fed. jungkook snickered at taes attention to the dog. cooing internally at taehyung hugging the tiny dog. 

"are you hungry tannie?" tae asked. the dog showed no response making tae giggle. he set the dog down before feeding him. jungkook started making coffee for himself, and tea for taehyung. a pretty standard morning for the two, just waiting for hyun-woo to wake up.

soon, jungkook started making breakfast. he made pancakes, knowing hyun-woo would like the treat. he had basically just finished stacking a few on a plate when a small child waddled to the kitchen. 

jungkook chuckled, just on time..he thought amused at how the kid woke up on time to smell the food.

"morning!!" hyunie said happily, hugging the bottom of jungkooks waist. the boy had grown a decent amount over the past year. he lost most of his lisp too. "good morning hyunie, did you sleep well?" jungkook asked softly picking the boy up.

he received a happy nod. "uhu!" he responded. jungkook smiled at the boy setting him on the chair ruffling his hair. "thats good." he replied, grabbing his plate of food.