16- thoughts and decisions

ꜱᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ

                            ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴜʀᴛ, 'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ

__________________________________

the chapter's sorta short sorry. but i wanted to upload something <33

no one pov

taehyung stared at his phone screen. not knowing what to do. he had just woken up from his mildly descent sleep, mostly because he was cuddling hyun-woo. but know he was wide awake and practically frozen.

how was he supposed to react???

                          jimin: hey tae! wanna hangout next weekend, or something?

he couldnt say yes. that would be so bad. taehyungs guilt would be through the roof. so he did the only thing he could think of.

tae: actually thins weekend my parents are coming to visit hyunie. maybe another time. sorry 

he felt horrible. not only because he lied, but he also made a dumb excuse. his parents barely even saw him. with a sigh he waited for a text back.

jimin: oh thats ok! we'll hang out another time <3

tae: ok sounds good!

taehyung tossed his phone on his bed and flopped next to it, sighing frustrated. He couldnt face jimin. at least not right now. and definitely not jungkook. not after what happened.

but honestly he should have seen this coming. i mean, he was spending time with the older. letting his feelings and emotions towards the older express themselves again. something was bound to happen, with their past.

"its fine tae, just stay away from him for sometime. at least until i can calm myself down." taehyung reassured himself. speaking outloud. 

as he spaced out he checked the time on his phone. groaning as he realized he had work today. he just wasnt feeling it today.

but never the less he got up and got ready. putting on a basic white tee, and jeans. paired with basic van shoes. he wasnt trying to make a fashion statement today.

after he got ready he went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. quickly he made some simple rice and noodles for hyunie before he got up. and just in time because he saw the little boy waddle out of his room shortly after.

"morning!" he cheered, making tae smile. the boy could always make taehyung smile. no matter what. "good morning. did you sleep good/" tae asked. hyunie nodding right after.

"ok, eat your breakfast. and then we can get you ready for school." tae said. "okie dokie." hyunie said as he started eating his food.

meanwhile taehyung got clothes out for the little boy, and grabbed his own bag for work.

-

-

"bye angel. love you." tae kissed hyunies forehead before the little boy hopped out of the car. waving as his mama drove away.

with a tired sigh taehyung drove to his work, entering the back door as usual. seeing jaebum there, as usual.

"morning tae!" jaebum said as he walked in. taehyung nodded as he slumped over to his cubby, making the older stifle a laugh. "you tired?" the older asked amused.

taehyung looked at him and nodded. "yeah i guess. just been kinda stressed lately." taehyung said. jaebum frowned slightly. knowing how much the dirty blond went through on a daily. having to take care of a kid and all.

"well, im always here to talk. you know that." jaebum said. taehyung nodded gratefully. even though they were just coworkers. they were pretty close, and considered eachother friends.

"yes. i know. thank you jae'" taehyung said. the older smiling softly. "well we should get to work then." he said, taehyung nodding in agreement, as he clipped his name tag to his shirt.

-

"that'll be $10.25" taehyung said as he checked a middle aged mans snacks. just basic chips and a drink, along side a sandwich. the man nodded and passed over a 20 dollar bill. taehyung thanked him and gave back the change.

"thankyou." the man stated. taehyung nodded, putting on a work smile. "of course." he said, as he packed the food in a paper bag.

taehyung packed the bag, feeling tired. he hadnt been getting enough sleep the last two days, after what happened. slowly his eyes closed in a restful position as he packed the bag. he'd been doing this job for a while, so he didnt really need to look at what he was doing.

the man clearly noticed taes tired behavior, and he looked a little concerned. "are you ok? you look tired?" he asked. tae looked at him, smiling softly. "yeah..just had a long day i guess." the man nodded, understandably.

"well, hope you get some rest." the man said as he walked out of the store with his bag. taehyungs lips curled up into a small smile. he liked when people treated him as a person, not just some convenience store worker. like he had no feelings or something.

luckily the day was almost over and he could go back home and rest. hopefully hyunie didnt need help on his homework, because he was honestly just exasperated.

-

taehyung was wiping down the stores counters at the end of the day. his mind kept on drifting back to a certain raven haired male and he was not enjoying it..well he was. only the part where he messed up.

he internally groaned. feeling frustrated. he wanted this awful feeling gone. it was down right irritating. he just wanted to live in peace, was that so hard to ask??

the dirty blond sighed, having a feeling in his stomach as he thought about the older...

should i talk to him about it?

______________________________

idk how to feel about this chapter..but i hope you like it.

also are you excited for the colab coming on friday?
and the new album??? im so excited

luv chuuuuuuuuuuu

xoxoxoxoxo

~bbytae