5- comfortable

ɪ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛꜱ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ

_______________________________________

no one pov

guilt. jungkook felt guilty. the feeling suddenly surrounding him. un able to say anything to the little boy. he just looked down at his napkin and playing and fiddled with the corner.

but soon he was cut out of his thoughts when he heard a little voice beside him. "wook!" hyunie cheered. jungkook looked over and saw hyun-woo showing him his paper.

"wook! i drew my favorite animals!" hyunie said proud at his work. jungkook smiled at the sweet boy. "what are your favorite animals?" he asked. hyunie giggled. "a bunny. and a tiger."

jungkook smiled at his answer. finding the boy fascinating yet, super adorable.

-

as he was smiling at the boy, he heard foot steps and tae was walking back from his time in the bathroom. which was used to calm down and splash his face with cold water.

"im back. what'd i miss?" he asked sitting back down. jungkook stiffened, afraid that hyun-woo would say what they were talking about. hyun-woo just giggled though. "i was showing mister my dwawings." he said. jungkook took a sigh of relief.

tae giggled slightly at the boy. "he has a name you know." tae said giggling at the boy. jungkook watched in awe at the giggled younger. seeing his beautiful boxy smile. hyun-woo pouted.

"well no one towed me.." he said pouting, tae giggled once more, and jungkooks lips curled up in a smile. tae was about to say something when jungkook spoke up.

"you can just call me hyung."

he said. hyunie looked to the older and nodded. "ok hyung!" the boy beamed. tae glanced at the older shyly.

-

the cute moment was cut short as their food arrived. rose placing their plates in front of the correct person. tae looked over at hyunie as she finished. "angel, what do we say?" hyunie smiled at his papa, and turned to the waitress.

"tank you!" he said cutely. rose giggled. "your vey welcome. i hope you like it." hyunie giggled and nodded. she smiled at the other two. "i hope you all enjoy your food." she said and left.

taehyung and jungkook thanked her, and turned back to their meals. glancing at eachother in the process, catching eachother in the act. they both smiled shyly at eachother. before they started eating as well. since hyun-woo already started eating his nuggets.

-

tae was eating his salad, and then realized he needed some ketchup for his fries. he glanced up at the table, seeing it was next to jungkook. and he couldnt grab it. so he spoke...with out thinking.

"kookie can yo-"

jungkook shot his head up, and tae gasped. he looked down. "i-i...sorry." he said quietly. the younger glanced up, but to his surprise he saw jungkook smiling at him. showing off his bunny teeth.

"its ok." he sai as he passed the ketchup bottle to taehyung. already knowing thats what he wanted. since he knew tae always ate his fries with ketchup.