36- warmth

ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴜꜱ ɢᴏʟᴅ                                     ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏʟᴅ

__________________________________

jungkook pov

i woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. the warmth felt nice on my skin. slowly, i opened my eyes. squinting slightly while my eyes adjusted to the brightness.

finally, when i could open my eyes clearly i looked around the room briefly. i felt a slight movement on my stomach. the warmth moving positions. i looked down, smiling softly. my whole heart swelled at the sight.

taehyung was curled in my side, his head buried in the side on my chest. his honey toned skin gleaming in the sun rays. his body rising and falling peacefully as he slept. his hair falling slightly over his eyes, hiding them just a little. 

he always looked so beautiful. even when he wasnt awake. just simply sleeping..he looked so effortlessly beautiful.

i brushed the hair out of his face softly as i held him closer. as i did i felt another movement of warmth.

hyun-woo shifted his tiny body almost directly on top of me. his hands in tiny fists as he slept peacefully. his lips in a tiny pout, very similar to taehyungs.

i gushed at the adorable sight, giggling internally at the two sleepy babies. 

i didnt want to leave this warmth, but i knew they would be hungry when they woke up. so i slowly moved away, and off the bed. of course, taehyung shifted in his sleep as he didnt have something to hug.

so i grabbed a pillow for him to hug, placing it in his arms. which calmed him down. hyunie automatically moved his body to find warmth, so he clinged to taehyungs arm.

i chuckled lightly at the two and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

after i washed my face i felt more awake. but hot, i realized today was going to be a hot one. so with out a thought i stripped my shirt and walked to the kitchen.

-

taehyung pov

i woke up from a nice sleep. probably one of the best sleeps i'v had in a long while. like, i feel rested. fully rested.

as i opened my eyes, i noticed hyunie asleep hugging my arm. i giggled lightly at his state, so cute. i realized something was missing...

oh right! kookie....where is he?

knowing i wouldnt be able to fall back asleep, i got out of bed and tucked hyunie under the covers. softly kissing his forehead as i then washed up and walked out of the room.

i walked down the hall, rubbing my eyes with my sweater paw. i sniffed the air. smelling food. curious, i walked to the kitchen. 

i smiled softly when i saw shirtless jungkook making what smelled to be bacon, eggs, and toast. i giggled lightly and walked up behind him. wrapping my arms around his bare torso from behind.

i felt his whole body relax as he chuckled lightly. "morning baby.." he said in a morning voice. i could actually faint right there. he sounded so hot, what the fuck.

i only hummed and hugged him tighter, melting into his warmth. "morning.." i whispered quietly into his back.