23- the truth

ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ
                                                                ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ

_______________________________________

no one pov

the two walked into a small dinner. it wasnt crowded, only a few people sitting at the counter. the dim lighted area gave of a very comfortable friendly vibe. and yes, taehyung changed back into his clothes, there was a bathroom outside, jungkook just threw on a shirt, cause he's lazy.

"hello, welcome. would you two like a table?" the waitress asked kindly. taehyung nodded, smiling softly at the woman. she looked maybe in her early 30's. "ok then, follow me." she said walking to a booth towards the back of the dinner. away from everyone else.

"my name's sana. i will be your waitress for today. can i start you off with waters?" she asked kindly. the two boys nodded, and she was off. fixing up some waters.

taehyung glanced over to jungkook, trying to focus on his menu. but he was struggling. he couldnt help but smile. biting his lip, trying to hold it in. he turned his attention to the words on his menu, finally. scanning over the food options, still trying to hold his smile. thinking his hold act went unnoticed by jungkook. but in reality. it didnt. the older saw the whole thing, but decided not to say anything.

"here you guys go." sana placed down two glasses of water. "are you ready to order, or do you want to wait a little more?" she asked. to be honest taehyung didnt even read the menu, he glanced at jungkook who nodded. taehyung picked the first thing he saw, which wasnt half bad.

"may i please have a garden salad?" he asked, he was actually in the mood for a salad, so he wasnt mad. "and i'll have a slice of pepperoni pizza, please." jungkook said after him. sana nodded and wrote it down in her note pad.

"sounds good, i'll be back when your orders come." she said and left the two.

taehyung suddenly got nervous next to the older. he of course, didnt forget what happened not even an hour ago. the amount of emotions that were poured out. he was still shook up about it.

he looked over at jungkook, who was already staring at him. the dirty blond looked down shyly, smiling to himself. "what...?" he asked, jungkook just looked at him more.

taehyung looked back up again, smiling softly at jungkook. but jungkook wasnt smiling. he looked sad? or mad? a mix of both? taehyung couldnt just tell from his facial expression. the boys smile dropped slowly, starring in jungkooks pretty doe eyes.

"kookie..what is it?" he asked softly. the older sighed, tearing his eyes away. his attention now on the table. "you probably want to know what happened, right?" jungkook asked.

taehyung was a little taken aback from this. he pouted a little. "kookie, you dont have to tell me. i already know why-" jungkook caught him off. "no..about everything. l-like why i left. why im working for my parents, even though i told you i didnt....and jimin."