37- dada

ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ?                                                                     ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ?

___________________________________

no one pov

it had been one week sense jungkook started his search for a new house. 

something where he, tae, and hyunie could live. together. he wanted something big, but not too big. something basic, but not too basic. something for his family.

and after the week of searching...he found the one he thought would be perfect. it had a room for hyun-woo. one for him and tae. an extra, which they could potentially turn to a play room. an office. a nice kitchen and living room. and an outside/back yard.

the raven haired male went to check the place out. he would be buying it, obviously..i mean he had the money.

after a thorough look in every room, it just felt right. he didnt know why. it just felt like the right place.

so he bought it on the spot.

-

~a few days later~

"kookieeee~ where are we goinggggg~." taehyung whined as jungkook walked behind him, covering his eyes with his hands. jungkook chuckled. "its a surprise." he replied casually as he continued to walk.

"its not gonna take long right? i still have to pick hyunie up from school." tae spoke. the little angel would finish his day care in a few hours. once again, jungkook smiled with a chuckle. "dont worry. it wont take that long." he replied.

"are we there yet?" tae asked after some more walking. "almost." jungkook said as he came to the front gate of the house. it was in a secure/safe neighbor hood with lots of other kids, so hyunie could even make some friends.

"ok...open your eyes on the count of three." jungkook said in taes ear. the boy wanted to shiver at his voice being so close, but he nodded thinking it wasnt the time for that type of thinking. "ok ok." he said. taehyung was getting kind of excited.

"ok, ready?" jungkook asked. smiling his bunny smile when tae nodded quickly.

"ok...1...2.....3."

taehyung finally opened his eyes. his view meeting a front gate, a white painted house behind it. the dirty blond blinked rapidly, confused why jungkook would bring him to a random house.

taehyung said no words as he continued to stare at it. taking in the structure. just by looking at it, he could tell it was pretty expensive. it looked nice, and cozy. like a warm family house-

wait...taehyung thought. the more he stared at the house, the more jungkook got more nervous. hoping he made the right decision.

soon, taehyung felt the stinging of tears in his eyes. the crystal droplets not falling, as he thought about the only logical reason jungkook brought him here.

the dirty blond then turned around to face jungkook. tears still in his eyes as he stared at the older. jungkook panicked when he saw the tears.

"d-do you like it/" jungkook asked. taehyung inhaled ever so slightly. "w-why did you bring me here?" he asked, quite harshly in fact. jungkook got scared. "i-i..uh..." he stammered, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.