⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️

ok so, im here to inform you all on a few more topics that should be discussed. but i want to go into detail, so everyone understands more. 

i already talked about how people are calling jungkook a cheater, and how tae has forgiven jungkook too quickly. but i will briefly go over it again.

i DO NOT condone cheating. i hope all of you know that. cheating isnt something to play with, i understand that. but its a taekook ff. if you want jungkook to stay with jimin. read a jikook book. sorry.

about taehyung forgiving jungkook to early. taehyung has mentioned, earlier in the book, that he already forgave jungkook a long time ago. its my fault if i didnt make that clear already. but i still want to push forward, that tae never stopped loving jungkook. and again, you all still dont even know FULLY why he left. i have hinted at it, but he hasnt come forward and explained it in detail. so, just be patient.

now to the other issues i'd like to discuss.

its come to my attention, that a few of you have said jungkook is a pedophile, and raped taehyung. i dont even know what to say about that.

yes, jungkook is 5 years older than taehyung. and taehyung was 15 at the time, when jungkook was 19. so, let me just explain some things...

rape / rāp /

1: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception— compare ,

2: an outrageous violation

3: an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force

in NO WAY shape or form was taehyung forced. jungkook was his boyfriend, and they BOTH consented. yes, im aware just because they were in a relationship doesnt mean it can't be rape. but taehyung consented. please understand that. im sorry if i didnt make that clear through this entire book so far. taehyung was not under threat, or did anything against his will.

taehyung was NOT violated or hurt. no acts of violence occurred. taehyung was completely aware of what was happening, and didnt have anything to make his consent invalid (such as intoxication). the TWO of them consented to sexual intercourse. PLEASE know that.

number 2, im going to talk about jungkook being a 'pedophile'.  no, i dont condone pedophilia. and no, i dont think it is okay. but in the very beginning, before i even gave the prologue. i showed each persons age. if you read that, you would see that i made jungkook 5 years older than taehyung.

if you aren't comfortable with age gap relationships, then please kindly find another book. because through this book, i wanted to demonstrate teen pregnancy. because i believe people have normalized it, as it happens so frequently now a-days. i wanted to show the struggles of being a teen parent, and how hard it is.

jungkook was not, and is not, a pedophile. yes, i understand the age gap is large for teenagers. but things like that DO happen. and yes, i understand that because taehyung, at the time, was still a minor so his consent didnt 'count'.  but may i repeat it again, its NOT REAL. this is completely made up, and fake. dont be pressed about that, because their are WAY darker stories, and themes, on this app.

number 3,

i've seen far to many comments, from various people, that they don't like jikook. and dont want to read the book because of it. THAT IS OK. im not going to stop you if you want to leave. i know that jikook is apparent in the story. again, i wrote it.

and, not to sound rude but, i put disclaimers in the intro to this book, AND in the tags. so that people knew that jikook was part of the plot. if you didnt read that, its not my fault. i purposely put disclaimers because i understand that people dont like jikook. but it is a ship. i too, dont enjoy 'jikook (ship)', but i wanted to add more depth to the story. so im sorry for wanting to make this book more interesting other than 'taehyung and jungkook meet one day and can fall back in love easily without any difficulties'. thats just boring.

thats also the reason i didnt make jimin a bitch. because i wanted to show that jimin wasnt just a mean person, that he actually cares for the people around him. because surprise, jimin is a nice and kind person irl. 

so, once again. if you dont like jikook and.or can't read disclaimers...just please kindly leave the story. i have nothing against it, and i wont be upset. if you want to check out my other books, that don't have other ships in the way. and both males are signal and there wont be any 'cheating', please do so. 

---------------

if you ACTUALLY read this, thank you. it means a lot to me. i just want everyone to be happy. and i want this to be a place of positivity and happiness <33

so, just please don't leave mean comments. cause i have feelings too, and i understand all the things you have in concern. well, except the rape one. thats just..i dont even know what to say about that one.

i just want everyone to get a long, so please just be nice  👉 👈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i love you all

i hope you enjoy you day, or night

i'll be uploading the next chapter later today

luv chuuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae