19- the beach

ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

            ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜱᴛɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ

__________________________

no one pov

i hate the water.

ahh. im so stupid. how did i completely forget about that. taehyung thought as he laid in bed.

heres the thing. taehyung isnt a good swimmer, never has been. he has nothing against the water. he would just rather be on land, dry and safe.

you know what? its fine. i'll be fine. i'll just not go in the water. yeah...i'll bring a sketch book or something...yeah. ok.

taehyung tried to calm himself down. attempting to think positive. and it was some what working. but the boys mind was running so fast, he didnt even notice when he fell in a deep sleep. finnaly. some good much needed rest.

-

saturday morning. taehyung had just called hobi to pick him and hyunie up. and they were going to the beach that jimin sent directions too. taehyung had no idea how this was gonna go down. but hopefully it will be good.

"hi tae!" hobi waved as taehyung opened the car door. "hey hobi hyung." the boy waved as he buckled hyunie in the back seat. "hi hobi hyung!!" the baby cheered from the back, making hoseok giggle. that child was just too cute.

"so. the beach?" hobi asked. taehyung looked over and sighed lightly as he nodded. "yep." "ok then, lets get this car on the road." the older said turning on the car. and the trio were off. listening to the radio. taehyung just trying to calm his nerves. was it from the water? or jungkook...potentially being shirtless? who knows..

-

"you guys made it!" jimin screamed when he saw the car roll up to the little set up. this beach was drive up, so you could park and the beach and water wasnt too far away. taehyung just waved sweetly and hobi smiled a little, giving a "hi". meanwhile hyunie was excited to see his hyungs.

"hi jimin hyung!" the little angel giggled as he waited to be unbuckled. jimin smiled at the adorable baby and waved. the three got out of the car and walked over to the blond. carrying the things they needed. (towels, day bags, etc)

"where hyung?" hyun-woo asked looking around. taehyung watched the boy, having a feeling in his chest. he couldnt put a name on it. but it didnt feel good.

"oh jungkook? hes getting food out of the car." jimin said, smiling at hyun-woo. "well, c'mon lets get yall situated." jimin said turning and walking to the chairs he had already put up."

"you sure about this?" hobi turned to tae as the blond left. taehyung sighed lightly and nodded. "i think so." 

-

the three new comers had set up their things. and taehyung just finished putting sun screen of hyunie. sitting on the towel, his big with art supplies next to him.

hobi was seated in a beach chair, and jimin was folding a towel. when a certain bunny boi walked up.

"uh..hey guys." the ravenette said as he placed down a cooler. hoseok looked at him, sighing to himself. trying not to say anything. jimin smiled. "finally. you were taking forever." he giggled to himself and opened the cooler. grabbing a water bottle.