12- fault

ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

                               ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴏᴛ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

__________________________________

no one pov

one week. one painful long week, that taehyung waited until saturday. he hated to admit it. but he was excited, more than he should be. some could have called him dumb, and desperate for going 'out' with your ex. (who left you when you turned out pregnant). but at this moment, taehyung didnt really care.

and honestly, he deserved it. he waited 5 whole years. never dating another person once, because he was still madly in love with jungkook. and the boy was slowly coming to terms with that.

-

saturday morning- taehyung woke up early. earlier than usual. it might have been because he had to get perfect for his day with a certain ravenette. but i guess we'll never know...

the dirty blond  took a long warm shower, making sure to shave his legs. cause if makes you feel 10 times better, everyone knows that. after the nice shower, he hoped out and patted himself dry, making sure not to make his skin red. he looked in the mirror as he dried his hair.

i should dye my hair again... he thought. he put the thought in the back of his head and did his short skin care routine. after he was finished he went back to his room and changed. 

(^ this is his outfit, cause im too lazy to explain it rn

(^ this is his outfit, cause im too lazy to explain it rn. if you dont like it, you can picture it to be something else. it doesnt really matter <3)

after he changed, he checked his phone and saw the time. 7:30. yes, he woke up that early. he decided to make some breakfast, before hyunie woke up. jungkook told him he would pick him up around 11 so he was good.

-

not even 15 mintues later, little baby feet were padding down the hall. following the scent of delicious pancakes.

"morning~" taehyung beamed as he saw hyunie. the baby smiled and made small grabby hands. tae smiled with a giggle, and picked up the little angel. giving small kisses all over his face. hyunie squealed and giggled at the affection.

"stawpp" he said through his cute giggles. tae laughed softly and set hyunie down on his stool. "so pancakes?" tae asked, receiving an excited nod. "oki doki" tae replied.

-

the two ate a nice breakfast. full of giggles and laughs. after taehyung cleaned up the messy baby, he carried him to his bath. making sure hyun-woo was nice and clean for the day.