33- new beginnings

ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ

                                        ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ

                                                                                ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ɪᴛ

_________________________________

no one pov

taehyung sat next to jungkook on the couch. the room dimly lit under the darkness of night. only the old lamps and stars lit up the room.

as they sat down, taehyung curled up into jungkooks side. the older smiled at the dirty blond, petting his hair softly.

"s-so..what did he say...?" taehyung asked. jungkook sighed lightly. "well..he said it was ok. i think he understood..which is..good." jungkook explained. taehyung only nodded slowly.

jungkook noticed how the younger was pretty silent and sighed lightly. "hes not gonna hate you taehyung.." taehyung looked up at jungkook. "are you sure?" he asked. jungkook chuckled softly, pecking the youngers forehead. "im sure petal."

taehyung sighed, leaning into jungkooks body more. he felt small. some could say broken. the boy had been through so much, and this whole situation hadnt really hit him yet. i mean he was already acting like a grown adult at the age of 16, raising a child.

instead of partying and having a whole bunch of friends during highschool. he dropped out and started homeshool as he raised a child by himself. only the help of his best friend. no parents, relatives, ..loved ones.. he was practically a child. a broken child who wanted love.

taehyung yawned quietly. jungkook smiled at the cute sound. "come on petal..lets go to bed.." he said standing up. "a-are you staying?" taehyung asked. jungkook smiled softly at the boy and nodded. "of course petal.."

they walked to taehyungs room. the dirty blond, already in a hoodie and shorts didnt need to change. he looked at jungkook. "do you need clothes?" he asked. 

the older looked down at his outfit. a plain black shirt and casual jogger pants. he shook his head. "no im ok." he replied. before he started taking off his shirt. taehyung squealed lightly covering his eyes with his sweater paws.

'what are you doing..?" he asked as he peaked between his fingers slyly. jungkook looked at the adorable boy. "taking my shirt off?...its hot out." he replied chuckling at taehyungs shyness.

after his shirt was off, his bare chest showing itself in all its glory. the older walked to taehyung, slowly pealing the boys hands away form his face. the two locked eyes as jungkook pulled the boy closer.

taehyung smiled softly as his arms wrapped around jungkooks neck. the olders around his waist. no words were spoken as taehyung was brought into a loving kiss. their lips moving in sync as their eyes fluttered closed. taehyung stood on his tiptoes as they kissed under the moonlight. 

after the kiss was broken, jungkook smiled at taehyung. "i love you petal.." taehyung smiled. "i love you too." jungkook pecked him one last time. "come on, time for sleep."

they laid in bed, tired but unable to sleep. taehyung cuddled up in jungkook chest as he practically laid on top of the older. jungkook playing with the youngers fluffy hair.