20- sitting on the sand

ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ, ʏᴇᴀʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ 

                                                           ᴏʀ ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍᴇ

__________________________________

no one pov

tae sat in the same place. sketching out a beautiful beach scene. filled with plants and trees. It looked like something out of a fantasy, yet at the same time..looked so realistic. he made a plan in his head to finish this art piece before they left.

as the dirty blond was erasing something, he heard faint screams of happiness. he glanced up seeing the others in the water. the beach wasnt crowded at all, surprising. only a few people but they were parked far away. so they had the whole area to themselves.

the group in the water, were having fun it was clear to tell. thats one thing about the water that taehyung wanted to experience. going in the ocean. the waves immediately bringing up someones mood. as the salt water circles around them. but tae was too scared. and he hated it.

taehyung saw jimin splashing water at hobi, while the said male was trying to dodge it. he smiled faintly at the giggles and laughs. taehyung could tell that they were enjoying themselves.

taehyung looked to the side a little. as he was trying to spot hyunie, and make sure he was ok. the boy sighed in relief when he saw the baby was still ok. giggling as he splashed the water, directing it at someone.

~no one pov. focus- in the water~

hobi somehow got tangled in a water war with jimin. not really knowing how, but it happened. he didnt mind though, jimin was actually really nice. sure, he ha some stigma. but none of it was jimins fault. he was still naive to it all.

meanwhile hyunie was trying to pull a sneak attack. attempting to hold in his giggles as he doggy paddled (dont worry, the water was shallow so he could still touch) to the male, back faced to him.

not able to hold it in anymore, the baby giggled happily and splashed water on the males back. quickly turning around, the baby acted if he did nothing. 

but he was obviously caught, when he heard someone chuckle before hyun-woo had water splashed to him. he squealed and turned back around. smiling widely. "hyung!" the baby giggled.

jungkook looked at hyun-woo. probably smiling the biggest he had in past..who knows how long. the ravenettes bunny teeth showing off as he giggled at the small child. hyun-woo was having none of it, and splashed the older with all his might. though, it wasnt that much. but its the effort that counts.

"you cant get me!!!" hyunie giggled as he splashed the older once more, before attempting to scurry away. jungkook looked at the child amused, but played along. still smiling like a mad man.

"we'll see about that!" jungkook said playfully, making hyun-woo giggle once more. the two starting their own splash war. chasing eachother around. of course jungkook going easy on the kid.

"ok ok! you win!" jungkook laughed as his eyes were closed. somehow hyun-woo had found a way to splash him in the face repeatedly. making jungkook close his eyes, due to the salt water.

the baby stopped splashing, breaking out into the most adorable giggles ever. jungkook rubbed his eyes open, ruffling his wet hair. his sight landing on the small happy child in front of him.