14- a mistake (?)

ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋ

                                 ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ

_________________________________

tae pov

holy shit holy shit holy shit-

im a fucking idiot! no no no no. that didnt just happen-

fuck! that just happened. i just kissed him! FUUUCKKKK~ and i didnt even hate it. shit what about jimin. fuck-

to say the least i was panicking. not because i didnt want to kiss him. no, i was panicking because i liked it..and i know i shouldnt. i know i shouldnt fall for him. but....i cant stop

"fuck..i need to call hobi"

i whispered before grabbing my phone on the counter. quickly dialing hobis number with my shaking fingers.

the phone rang a few times before a sleepy hoseok answered. "what happened tae-" he tried to ask, but i panicked once more and caught him off.

"i kissed jungkook!"

thankfully hyunie was a deep sleeper, cause i was freaking out. and not that quietly.

-

no one pov

hoseok was fully awake now. "what!?" he screamed. taehyungs fingers shook more, as his breath rate increased. "i-i do-ont know what ha-ppened..i- i just-" "taehyung, calm down. deep breaths." hobi said trying to calm the younger.

the dirty blond listened, and took in a shaky breath. "good, now let it out.." hobi said through the phone. once again tae listened, and exhaled. he sighed. "better/" hobi asked. taehyung let out a small yes.

"ok, lets not freak out.." hobi said, even though he was panicking for his friend. he had to stay calm so taehyung didnt flip. "so how did it happen? tell me everything." "ok.." taehyung replied

and so he did. taehyung explained the whole day. from when he was picked up, how they went to the store. how he helped irene. about their time at the park. when they drove home, and when jungkook was standing right infront of him.

"i dont know what happened hobi....even if i did, i dont think i would stop myself..is that bad?" taehyung let out, as he curled into a ball on the couch. hoseok sighed, processing everything.

"honestly tae...i dont know. i mean, i know you guys have history, obviously..but tae..hes married now.."

taehyung felt his eyes prickle with tears, just by that statement. he still couldnt even get over the fact that jungkook was married. "i-i k-know hobi..." he let out a sob.

"tae..please dont cry, do you want me to come over?" hobi asked, feeling bad for the younger. he went through so much because of that man. but hoseok knew taehyung was still madly inlove with him, even if he wouldnt admit it.

"n-no..im ok.." taehyung said shakily, letting his tears fall silently. "ok..but call me if you want anything, ok? i need to go back to sleep though." taehyung nodded, even though he knew the older couldnt see him. "ok hobi hyung.." he let out in a whisper.

"ok..night tae. please get some rest." hobi said before he hung up.

taehyung laid back on the couch, not having the energy to move to his bed. he remembered the feeling of the olders lips against his. it felt so...magical. like how it used to feel five years ago. he remembered that bubbly feeling in his stomach after jungkook smiled at him and walked away.