8- good or bad

ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ?
ɪꜰ ᴏɴʟʏ ɪ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

_______________________________

tae pov

sigh. monday again. the day after i went to visit jimin. if your wondering, luckily hyun-woo just had a small stomach bug. nothing serious, and it went away when he slept. im thankful, cause i cant really handle a sick kid right now.

anyways, i have work a again today. very exciting stuff. i mean, its not that i dont like work, but it just gets boring, y'know?

-

anyways, i just dropped hyunie off, and am heading to the small convenience store. its not too far from hyunies school.

-

no one pov

"im here~" tae called out as he entered the back door. leading to a small room with some cubbies, for the workers. taehyungs shift partner smiled with a wave. "hey tae!" taehyung smiled slightly. "hi jaebum." he waved back, as he placed his change of clothes in his cubby.

"hows hyunie?" jaebum asked. everyone tae worked fro has met hyunie at least once, and are all fond of the little boy. i mean who wouldnt hes so cute. "oh. hes good. yesterday he had a little stomach bug, but hes better now." tae said. "oh, well its good he's better now." jaebum replied, as tae nodded in agreement.

both leaving to room, and starting their work.

-

"hello ma'am." taehyung said as an older lady walked up to the cash register.  she smiled and placed some items on the belt thing.(lol idk what its called). "hello." she replied.

"did you find everything ok?" taehyung asked. she nodded. "yes, i did thankyou." the lady said. taehyung nodded as he grabbed the random items and scanned them, hearing a beep every time and item was scanned.

taehyung filled a paper bag with the items, stacking them neatly inside. he was that type of worker. after the bag was filled he put it to the side. "cash or card?" he asked. "oh cash." she said handing the dirty blond around 50 dollars.

tae smiled softly and took the bill. he opened the cash register and started to take out the change when the lady spoke up. "oh- no no no dear. you can keep it." the lady said smiling. taehyung looked at her shocked, and confused.

"um im sorry ma'am. i can't do that." he said. she shook her head with a small smile. "i dont need it. please, keep it. we don't have to tell anyone. just our little secret." she said in a shushed voice. a wide smile on her face.

tae looked down at the money, knowing there was at least 30 dollars of change. he looked back to the lady. "t-thankyou.." he said sincerely, but still shocked. she just smiled and nodded. "don't worry about it dear."

the older lady grabbed her bag of items and smiled at the boy. "have a good day!" she said, still smiling. taehyung nodded at her, with a smile. "y-you too!" he waved. she nodded and left the store.