27- meeting again

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

______________________________________________

tae pov

waking up early, feeling the sun hitting my honey toned skin. smiling as i remembered today was the day. the day i could spend with jungkook.

after a long and boring week, today was finally saturday. i know i shouldnt be as excited as i am to go to..where ever we're going. but i was excited. very excited.

with a content sigh, i got out of bed. my patting feet taking me to the bathroom. washing my face and brushing my teeth. i debated on weather to take a morning shower, but did anyway, realizing i ran out of dry shampoo.

as the water ran down my back, i remembered my conversation with hyunie. as i asked him about today.

flash bash

"hyunie?" i asked the angel as i was making his dinner. (some standard noodles and rice- a regular in this house hold). my back was turned towards the little baby as he waited patently at the table. drawing on some scrap paper, with a few crayons he had got from a restaurant.

"yesh mama?" hyunie asked. "um..i know we've been spending lots of time with friends or the weekends." hyunie interrupted. "i like spending time with people. they're all my new friends!" the boy chanted happily. i smiled at his cuteness.

"well...i wanted to ask you...you remember jungkook?" i asked, slowly getting more nervous, for some reason. hyunie paused for a short while. "uhh.....oh! you mean hyung?" he asked. i nodded my head shortly. "yes. well..he asked if you wanna hang out with him on saturday?"

i slowly got more nervous as hyunie didnt answer, i dont know what i was afraid of, but i was. "you're gonna be dere too, right?" he asked. i sighed little. "yes baby."

"yes yes. i wanna go." he said giggling. i smiled softly to my self as i turned to face the cute bunny. seeing him cutely doing a tiny dance in his seat. "ok then, i'll tell him."

end of flash back

i finished up my shower quickly, and started to get dressed. putting on a soft beige shirt, that had a few buttons at the top, as well as a small collar. (a/n: not an actual collar, like on the shirt ya nastys). i then slid on a pair of pants. they were some jeans, a little oversized, almost like mom jeans just not as wide..i guess. i tucked in the shirt, and put a light blue zip up jacket on top.

then i slid on my socks and old converse, double tying the laces. i fluffed my dirty blond hair, smiling as i thought the outfit was ok.

-

i made my way down stairs, popping in two pop tarts for hyunie. since i couldnt make pancakes or anything like that today (i needed to go shopping again). i let him have a sweet treat.

soon enough the little angel was in the kitchen, snuggling in my arms as i hugged his small body. "morning~" he hummed, still half asleep. "good morning baby. how bout you eat up, then we'll get you ready."