40- passion

ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ                                                              ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ

__________________________________

no one pov

taehyung and jungkook walked in the door of their home. both couldnt stop smiling. taehyung still in awe of what just happened. it was so much to take in.

jungkook closed the door behind him, the two taking off their shoes before their eyes met. taehyung had a wide boxy smile on, and jungkook couldnt hold back from chuckling softly.

the older slowly walked to taehyung, standing right infront of him, almost nose to nose. taehyungs smile slowly fell as he starred into the voids of jungkooks eyes. 

it was completely silent, only the sounds of eachothers breaths could be heard. slowly the two connected their foreheads. jungkook tilted his head slightly downwards to hold the younger. as taehyung closed his eyes softly. his arms slowly tracking up jungkooks arms.

soon, taehyung had his arms loosely draped over jungkooks shoulders and jungkook held the smaller by the waist. their breaths steady and quiet as they felt eachothers touch.

taehyung, still with his eyes closed, then felt a soft pair of lips on his. with in an instant he reacted, kissing back. until the two were kissing in the dim light of the room.

taehyung then gripped tighter around jungkooks neck, fully wrapping his arms around the older wanting to feel closer. jungkook did the same, gripping the youngers waist, his hands moving around the boy in a gentle manner, as if he didnt want to break him.

as their lips moved in sync, jungkook gripped taehyungs ass slightly, making the boy make a little sound. in that instant jungkook broke the kiss for a few seconds to mumble a "jump." in a low whisper.

taehyung obeyed, jumping lightly as jungkook picked him up. still making out as jungkook led the younger to their bedroom.

after jungkook closed the door behind him, he softly laid taehyung on the bed. then proceeding to hover over him. their lips attaching once again.

this time, the kiss was more rough. even though it was still soft, and full of love. a new feeling was placed in the emotions of the kiss. passion.

taehyung made a small moan into the kiss as jungkook softly bit his lip. the youngers hands running through the ravenettes hair, pulling and tugging on it every now and again.

jungkook then broke the kiss, starring down at the now slightly panting taehyung. his beauty shinning under the moonlight, as that was the only light source in this room currently. but still it shone so bright, you could see every little feature on the pretty boys face.

taehyung starred back, being drawn in by jungkooks chocolate brown eyes. "jungkook..." taehyung said in the softest whisper jungkook had ever heard. "yes petal?" jungkook replied back in a soft tone, even though his deep voice made its presence.

taehyung slowly sat up, his hands moving to the buttons on jungkooks shirt. he slowly undid each one as his eyes fell half closed, his forehead leaning against the olders. "i love you..." he whispered again.

jungkook felt the vibration of taehyungs voice on his skin. his eyes hooded as he helped taehyung to take off his shirt. moving his arms to pull the shirt off his body, now on his knees shirtless.