28- family?

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰʟᴏᴀᴛ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ
           ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴠᴀɪɴ

_____________________________________________

no one pov

"go go go!" hyun-woo cheered in little squeals. he was clapping his little hands happily as jungkook kept shooting basket balls into a hoop not even 10 feet away.

the trio were at the arcade. playing random games, and over all having a good time. currently taehyung and hyunie were seated back watching jungkook shoot baskets. taehyung had tried, but gave up after missing the first one.

as the time ran out, jungkook checked his score. 29/30. not bad, the raven haired thought. he turned around to face tae and hyunie. taehyung smiled at him. he couldnt help but smile back. showing off his bunny teeth. 

suddenly taehyung felt a pull on his arm, he looked down seeing hyunie looking at him with pleading eyes. tae giggled slightly at the baby. jungkook still smiling watching the dirty blond.

"what is it?" tae asked softly. "im bowed( bored) now." he whined a little. taehyung pouted slightly, finding the boy amusing. "we literally just played games, how are you bored?" the baby shrugged lightly.

tae shook his head looking back to jungkook. the older, who heard the conversation, nodded with a soft smile. to which taehyung returned. 

"wanna walk around?" jungkook asked. "sure." taehyung agreed. hyunie nodded fast, making jungkook chuckle lightly. finding the boy absolutely adorable.

-

"so where do you wanna go?" jungkook asked as they strolled through the mall. he walked next to taehyung, on his left. as hyunie held taehyungs right hand. waddling along, following where ever the adults walked.

"um...i dont know." tae said slightly shy. jungkook glanced over to the younger, seeing his side profile. his perfectly structured face. his soft features from his button nose to soft lips. the older smiled softly before facing forward again. 

"can we go to da fair?" hyunie asked finally, both the adults attention turning to him. taehyung smiled softly at the boy, then looked at jungkook with small puppy eyes. the older smiled at him and nodded, turning back to hyun-woo. "of course."

-

"yeyyyy!!" hyunie screamed as they pulled up to the fair. taehyung giggled at him, unbuckling his seat belt and getting out. jungkook did the same.

after everyone was out of the car, they walked to the ticketing booth. "here." jungkook said, passing over his credit cared, to pay. the lady smiled and gladly took it, swiping the card.

"here you go." she handed jungkook a few roll thingys of tickets. "thanks." he said before walking away, to taehyung and hyunie who was holding taehyungs hand excitedly.