6- groceries

ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴇɴ
ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ

___________________________________________

no one pov

its been only a few days since taehyung and jungkooks lunch 'outing'. after that time, tae hasnt seen anything of the elder. he didnt know weather to be relieved or disappointed. this whole thing was a confusing mess to him.

today was wedsenday, also some random state holiday type thing. so taehyung had the day off of work. usually he would just stay home, or hang out with hobi if he had a free day. but the fridge was practically empty and he had a hungry baby to feed. so he planned to make the day a shopping day.

not the fun type of shopping. where you get to spend all the money you want on useless clothing items, that you might buy once. no, this was the type of shopping where taehyung had to spend his little amount of money in a strategic way. and get everything on his list.

-

"love you." the boy said as he kissed hyunies forehead. the baby smiled and said "i wuv you too!" before hopping out of the car and skipping to jin hyung a few feet away, and into his pre school, i guess is what you could call it.

with a sigh, he watched the little boy turn back around and wave at him as he drove away. taehyung found it cute how hyunie always tried to say good bye for a long time, so he could make taehyung stay longer.

he drove into the road and directed himself to the grocery store.

-

tae pov

i hopped out of the car and grabbed my wallet, and phone. slamming the door shut and locking the vehicle. i walked through the parking lot and grabbed a cart on my way into the store.

'du du du du' i hummed some random melody in my head as i rolled the shopping cart down the isles. picking up important things i need. some food items, some cleaning products, and some hygiene products.

i looked in my cart glancing at everything, making sure i had everything i came for. as i was glancing at all my chosen items i calculated the estimated cost of everything. call it excessive or whatever, but i needed to do it. i had to make sure i wasnt wasting the money i had until i get my pay check.

i smiled softly to my self when i finished. if my calculations were correct i was under my budget. definitely a good thing, for me. and that meant i could get something enjoyable. i decided on cookies, since me and hyunie could watch some tv and eat them together or something.

-

so i made my way to the sweets. walking by all the cakes and cupcake boxes. i smiled in content as the chocolate smell hit my nose. i really like chocolate, which made me make the decision of getting chocolate cookies. obviously the best choice.

as i reached out for a box of the cookies i heard a small gasp. "taehyung?"

i stopped, i knew that voice. as much as i didnt want to say anything and ignore it, i sighed and looked up. putting on a smile.