24- overwhelming emotions

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ

                                       ɪ'ʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ

__________________________________________

no one pov

"...w-what about jimin?"

taehyung spoke. jungkook glanced at the younger, who was still looking at his lap. the older sighed once more.

"well....after they finally realized..that i just can't be with a girl. they..uh..they gave up too i guess."

jungkook started. taehyungs facial expression turn to a confused one. even though no one could see it. he waited for jungkook to continue.

"..it was..two years ago.. my parents thought it would be a good idea..so they set it up...for me and jimin to be arranged in marriage. jimins family is also pretty wealthy, i guess. so they wanted to tie off a deal between them and the parks company. and its not like i had a say in it, so...we got married. and he moved in with me...and thats pretty much it."

jungkook finished. not really knowing what else to add. taehyung was shocked. he didnt think they were married because of arrangement.

"oh." was all he could say. jungkook nodded silently, also not knowing what to say. but then another question popped up in taehyungs head. he didnt know if he should ask it or not. but he wanted to know the answer. no, he deserved to know the answer.

"do you love him?"

jungkook stayed silent. almost as if he was thinking about his answer. taehyung felt a pang in his heart. preparing himself to hear the words, and all his dreams being crushed.

"...i-i thought i did. i guess. i never really thought about it. i-i mean, jimin is cool and stuff. and yeah..i guess i like him..but...."

jungkook turned to face taehyung, as he was speaking looking downwards. taehyung felt his eyes and looked to the older as well. the two staring at each other. and then jungkook spoke, well whispered. 

"i'v told you taehyung...i cant fall in love with anyone other than you..."

flash back

taehyung and jungkook were lying under a cherry blossom tree. spring had just started, and the park was beautiful. the sun shining, the flowers blooming, the grass green, the weather perfect.

taehyung had his head on jungkooks lap, drawing away in his sketch book. as jungkook sat up right, smiling lovingly at his boyfriend. as he played with the boys' soft brown hair.

taehyung smiled at the feeling, he always liked when jungkook played with his hair. it felt nice.

"kookie, look!" taehyung said smiling as he showed the older his sketch book. there was a picture of a pretty willow tree, underneath it were two figures. but they were small so you couldnt see the details. only their silhouettes.

jungkook smiled at the art work. "good job petal. its very pretty." he praised the boy, making him let out the cutest giggles jungkook had ever heard. 

taehyung then pointed to the two figures. "see look. thats you, and thats me." he explained, making jungkook smile more. "oh yeah?" he asked, smiling a huge bunny smile.