35- start over

ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ

                               ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ

__________________________________

a/n:  extra chapter about jimin moving on with life.
(know that when i continue with tk's side of the story, it will start where we ended last chapter)

no one pov

jimin sighed as he sat on the train zooming past the world. he leaned his head on the window watching the blurs of trees speed past him. the cool glass felt nice on his cheeks as they were hot and puffy from too much crying.

thankfully he was calmed down now. he knew he probably would cry again. but he made peace with that thought.

he was currently going back to his friends house. they were close, not best best friends. but close. he actually wanted jimin to sty longer so i guess he got just that. because jimin had no idea what he was gonna do.

he knew that jungkook offered he stay there. but that just made him feel worse. having to rely off of him after everything. it just didnt sit right with him. he even returned the ring, without collecting the money back because it just didnt feel right.

with another short sigh, the blond closed his eyes attempting to catch some sleep for the next hour until he made it to his friends house.

"jimin!" someone called out as jimin got off the train. after hearing his name called he glanced around looking for the owner of the voice.

then he saw it. a tall male waving him over. his sun bleached hair shimmering in the light as he smiled. his dimples predominant on his face as he called the boy more.

jimin waved back shortly as the male ran up to him, almost tripping over nothing as he did so. jimin could almost laugh at the sight. his clumsy friend never disappointed.

"hey jimin." he said as he caught his breth, infront of the shorter. jimin smiled shortly. 

"hey joon."

after namjoon caught his breath. he looked at the younger. seeing his puffy red cheeks, and slightly red eyes. he sighed and patted his shoulder. "lets get you to the house.." he said softly. jimin nodded, following the older to his car.

the two were now sat in a peaceful silence. namjoon understood that jimin probably didnt want to talk much right now. but then he felt hungry...and he had to speak up.

"do you want some food?" he asked keeping his eyes on the road. jimin looked at him, already knowing that was his way of saying 'im hungry please can we eat food'. jimin nodded. "sure." he replied, smiling softly when he saw the males face brighten up a little.

after a ramen stop, the two were back on the road. once again in a peaceful silence. the only sounds of the radio as it played as quiet back round noise.

jimin didnt even notice when they pulled up to the latters house. the car coming to a stop as joon turned the car off. jimin only noticed the drive was done when he heard namjoon unbuckle himself.

jimin then did the same, getting out and opening the back door. (stream stray kids). 

he grabbed one of his bags while joon grabbed the other two. he was way stringer than jimin, so it was easier for him. they then walked to the front door of namjoons house, and walked in.