CAUSE WE WERE SHIPS IN THE NIGHT

Start from the beginning

V: *blushes flashing his boxy smile to himself* Well, I'm guilty.

M: *chuckles* Oh wait, is there anyway we can meet along with Yn? I need your help but before that I have to check some aspects. Like her behaviour around you, to see if you can REALLY help her heal.

V: Ye. I'll see if I can take a day off tomorrow.

M: That would be awesome. But won't you all be busy?

V: Aaneyo. It's fine. This is important.

M: Aarasso. Please save my number, I'll save yours as well, let's plan a meet out. Let her know that I called to check in but don't tell her about what all I told you.

V: Ye! See you tomorrow. Thank you for all the effort over the years and also for telling me all this. It really means a lot.

M: Sure! It's my job and Yn is an absolute sweetheart. The more I got to know her, the more I felt motivated to heal her. She deserves to be happy, genuinely.

V: Yeah. *sighs* *looks to the side at Yn that's sleeping with her cheek squished against his arm* She does.

M: Hmm, Good night then. See you tomorrow.

V: Yeeee! Good night. *hangs up*

*Rests his head on the back rest, looking up at the ceiling. He thinks about that day, how she was just laying on the bed before he asked her to go out with him to the medic, a few hours before the second accident of the day happened. He thinks about how terrible it would have been for her all these days, living alone and not being able to get some sleep. A recent memory of her dozing away in the makeup room earlier today when he went back to ask her if she really wanted to leave, also flashes in his mind. The fact that someone can be so close to us and that he had no clue about what's happening in her life hurt him. Especially it's because its Yn. Taehyung tried to shrug his feelings off many times over the years, he even tried to deny them but he only ended up falling deeper into them. And knowing that the girl he adored so much is going through all this, he felt horrible, even as a friend. Not that he was blaming himself but he was able to empathise with her and his affection towards her only deepened the pain. Letting out a huge airy sigh, he wipes of the tear that unconsciously slid from the corner of his eye. He looks to his side at Yn's face and how she hold onto his arm like her life depended on it. Among all these mix of emotions, this gesture made him happy. Also the fact that she felt safe around him and trusted him enough made him feel extremely euphoric. But still he felt like she should feel that way all the time, no matter where she is and so he makes his mind up, that he would pull all of his efforts to make it happen. But for now the aim is to let her sleep for as long as she could.*

V: *mumbles* What should I do to make you trust me and tell me all this? *pauses* No, What should I do to make you realise that you do trust me?

V: Well let's get you to bed. But I'm scared that you won't get back to sleep if I wake you up now.

V: Yaah! Stop snoring like a gorilla and give me an idea.

V: *giggles* Well, looks like miss baby gorilla is really asleep.

*Gets up and slowly picks her up and carries her to her room. Resting a knee on the mattress he lays her down slowly, not to wake her up.*

V: *mumbles again* You definitely don't look as heavy you weigh. *streching his back and chuckles* Well I don't mind though. *goes to the other side of the bed and climbs onto it to sit beside her, stretching his legs and back resting on the headboard*

V: I'll stay here for a while. I'm not sure what I should do. Should I just sleep here? Andhey- andhey, Chances are that she'll beat me up in the morning.