great (scomark)

"Hey," Mark says, approaching Scott. "You're gonna do great."

"I'm so nervous," Scott admits.

"It's just a holiday talent show," Mark says. "I know you, Scott Hoying. You are going to do amazing."

"Up next, Scott Hoying, Kirstin Maldonado, and Mitch Grassi singing We Need a Little Christmas!"

"Here I go," Scott says.

"You've got this!" Mark says, putting his two thumbs up.

To say Mark is amazed, is an understatement.

He didn't know that his boyfriend could sing like that. Or Mitch, or Kirstin, for that matter.

What on earth was he nervous about? He has the voice of an angel.

Scott, Kirstin, and Mitch walk offstage, and Mark approaches Scott immediately.

"Baby? What the hell was that?" Mark asks.

"What?" Scott blushes. "Did you like it?"

"I loved it, Scotty. It was so good! You were so confident up there, my love." Mark grabs both of Scott's hands. "I might be a little biased, but you three have a genuine talent."

"Good Night, LA!"

Scott walks offstage, turning his mic in before finding Mark.

"Hey, baby," Scott smiles. "I realized something today."

"What's that?" Mark asks.

"10 years ago this year, you encouraged me to go into music as a career."

Mark tilts his head, confused. "I did?"

Scott giggles. "You did."

"How so?" Mark asks.

"Mitch, Kit, and I performed at the holiday talent show. You didn't realize it, but your reaction was a big part of what made me feel like I could do this."

"Really?" Mark asks. "That makes me so happy. And now look at you, 3 grammys later."

Scott chuckles. "I love you."

Mark smiles. "I love you too."