engaged

i just love the idea of them being engaged ok

-

"Here, baby," Mark says, putting a blanket over both of their laps. "Comfy?"

"Mhm," Scott leans his head on Mark's shoulder. "Perfect."

Mark chuckles at Scott. "You're the cutest," he says. "Here, wanna hold my hand?"

"Mhm," Scott says, lifting his hand. Only, he stops when he sees something.

"Baby?" Mark asks, gesturing with his hand.

"Sorry," Scott says. "I just really love looking at my ring, sometimes."

Mark smiles at that. "Yeah?" He asks. "Well, I love seeing that ring on your hand too, sweetheart."

Scott blushes. "I'm so proud to wear it. I can't wait to marry you, Marky."

"I can't wait to marry you either, my love." Mark kisses Scott's ring. "I love you so so much. It's a bit ridiculous how much I love you when I think about it."

Scott giggles, placing both hands over his face.

-

"Take 5!"

"Thank you, 5!" The band responds.

Mitch and Scott head over to the vending machine in their rehearsal space, buying two water bottles.

"This tour is going to be so great. What do you think?" Mitch asks, twisting the cap off of his water bottle.

"I think it'll be our best yet," Scott says. "Hang on, my phone's ringing."

Incoming Call from....
Future Hubby🥰

"Is that Mark's name in your phone? Awwh," Mitch says.

Scott blushes. "Yeah," he says, before answering the phone. "Hi, babe!"

"Hi, sweetheart! I'm choosing what to make for dinner tonight, did you want homemade pizzas or chicken piccata?"

Scott smiles. "Whatever you want, babe."

Mark groans on the other line and Scott giggles. "I called you so I didn't have to decide!"

"Okay, um, pizzas sound good. See you in about an hour, Marky!"

"I love you," Mark says.

"I love you too, baby."

Scott hangs up, and blushes when he sees Mitch staring at him. "What?" He asks, shyly.

"You're so in love it makes me want to vomit," Mitch says.

Scott smiles. "Sorry, Mitchy," he apologizes.

"Please don't apologize," Mitch corrects, "It just makes me feel single, that's all."

-

Mark tilts his head in confusion as he sees what's in the package addressed to him. "Baby?" He yells. Do you know who sent this?

Scott walks out of the bedroom, looking cute all snuggled up in his robe and his pajamas. He gasps when he sees what Mark has. "No, Marky! Why'd you open it?"

Mark looks at Scott. "It was addressed to me," he says.

Scott sighs, defeated. "Open it," he smiles.

Mark hesitantly opens the small box, and gasps when he sees what's inside.  "Oh, my love." Mark gasps. "You did this for me?"

Scott grins, leaning in to kiss Mark. "I know we're already engaged," he says softly, "But I wanted you to have an engagement ring too. I'm kind of upset you found it before valentine's day," he giggles.