30 days of fluff: you're my new pillow

so, yeah. i guess i'll try this. it won't be daily that's for sure but my goal is to get through all of them!

day 1: "you're my new pillow"

i'm taking this a high-school-trip-plane-ride-route.

"Babe, wait!" Scott says, dragging his suitcase behind him. "Sorry. You lost me at security back there."

"I thought you were right behind me," Mark says. "Sorry, sweetheart."

Scott grabs Mark's hand. "It's okay. We're together now, right?"

Mark nods, bringing Scott's hand to his lips. "Let's meet up with the rest of the class."

They approach the gate to their plane, and sit down in some of the chairs.

"Take out your boarding pass," Mark says. "I want a picture."

Scott grabs his boarding pass, and Mark grabs his. They position them so that they're both in the frame of Mark's phone.

"Look at us," Mark says, once the picture is taken, "I'm excited."

"That's actually really cute," Scott says. "Send it to me?"

Mark posts it on his story first, captioning it here we gooooo! w/ my man @scotthoying 🥰

"Class? Listen up," Mr. Olusola says. "We're all on boarding group 2. Board with your group and sit in your assigned seat. Don't get in people's way. If you need help getting your suitcase up into the storage compartments, I will help."

The class all mumbles different affirmatives, and their boarding group is called.

"Baby? Help with my suitcase?" Mark asks, and Scott puts Mark's suitcase into the compartment, then kisses Mark's forehead.

"Take the window seat," Scott offers, and Mark sits down. Scott takes the middle seat, and they lock hands.

"I'm just glad we're in one of the rows with only two seats," Mark giggles. "Just you and me." He leans in to kiss Scott, and that's when Mr. Olusola makes his way down the aisle, giving the boys a look.

"PDA, boys."

"Sorry, Mr. O," Mark apologizes. "Won't happen again."

About 30 minutes pass and the plane is in the air. Scott and Mark are sharing a pair of headphones, watching a movie on Mark's iPad.

Scott laughs at something said in the movie, and notices Mark doesn't. He looks over, and Mark is asleep on his shoulder.

He gives Mark's hand a squeeze, only really because he wants to feel Mark's hand in his, and Mark wakes up.

"Mm, you're comfy," Mark giggles, and Scott smiles.

"Using me as your pillow, huh?" Scott teases.

"Mhm. Best pillow ever."