valentine (scomark)

Mark stares down at the package at the door, shocked.

"Scotty? Baby?"

Scott appears out of the bedroom. "Yeah, honey? What's—? Oh," He smiles when he sees what Mark is looking at. "Those are for you, honey. Happy Valentine's day."

"You didn't have to get me all of Versailles!"

Scott giggles, picking up the large bouquet and placing it on the counter. "Do you like them?"

"Oh, baby, I love them. How many roses are in this thing, anyway?"

Scott blushes. "Um, 100."

"You got me 100 red roses?" Mark pouts. "I have the sweetest boyfriend in the whole world,"

"It's supposed to mean that I'll never stop loving you," Scott says. "I think there's a card."

Mark searches the bouquet, and pulls out the card, reading it aloud. "100 roses for the man I love with 100% of my being," he starts. "Marky, I love you more than anything. I know you love flowers, so from the bottom of my heart, here are 100 red roses, that mean I'll love you forever, unconditionally. I can only hope you love me back half as much. Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart. I love you. Love, Scotty."

Mark puts the card back where he found it, and wipes the tears from his eyes. "Baby," He starts to cry. "I love you so fucking much."

Scott hugs Mark sweetly. "I love you, sweetheart."

Mark steps back from the hug. "I'm a mess," he laughs at himself.

"You're beautiful," Scott says.

"Oh, hush," Mark says. "Oh wait. I need to get my gift for you."

"You didn't need to get me anything, my love," Scott blushes.

"You got me 100 red roses, baby. You have no room to talk."

Scott pouts, still, when Mark gives him a nicely wrapped package.

"It's not quite your traditional gift," Mark says. "Okay, baby. Open it."

Scott opens the box and gasps when he sees two tickets printed.

"We're going to Paris?" Scott asks.

Mark smiles shyly. "I wanted to go to the city of love with the person I love the most. When it's safe, of course."

"I can't wait," Scott smiles. "I'm going to spoil you so much when we're there," he says.

"No! It's my gift to you," Mark whines.

Scott chuckles and hugs Mark. "Thank you, baby. We'll talk about the spoiling later."

Mark giggles and steps away from the hug. "Happy Valentine's Day, baby."

"Happy Valentine's Day, angel."