sleepy (scomark)

Click.

"They'll want that for later," Matt mumbles to himself, sending the photo to both Scott and Mark, and leaving the room.

The sound of the notifications wakes Mark up, and he flutters his eyes open quickly before he sees Scott asleep, leaning on him.

"Babe," Mark smiles at the adorable boy on him, "Scotty. Wake up, honey."

There's a whine of protest from the taller boy and Mark laughs. "Come on, lets at least make it to bed before we go to sleep."

Scott lazily sits up, and Mark kisses the corner of his mouth. "Alright, sleepyhead, lets get going."

Scott wraps the blanket they were using around himself, and they walk to the tour bus.

They're standing by the tour bus talking, waiting for the driver to unlock it when Scott gives Mark a sleepy smile, and Mark's heart can't help it, and he leans in and kisses Scott once.

"You're a dork," Mark says, when they pull away, and Scott just shrugs.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork," He says. He wordlessly offers part of the blanket he has wrapped around himself, and Mark takes it, wrapping himself in it alongside Scott.

Scott rests his head on Mark's shoulder and Mark chuckles. "The driver's almost here, babe."

"Sleepy," Scott mumbles.

"No, really?" Mark teases, and earns a slap to his arm.

"Shut up," Scott says, and Mark kisses his hair.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm lagging behind," the bus driver says, unlocking the bus and heading in. Mark separates himself from Scott in the blanket to get on the bus.

Everyone makes it on, and Mark sees Scott in his bed, eyes wide open.

"Marky," Scott says, "C'mere."

"That bed is not big enough for the two of us," Mark chuckles, climbing into the bunk.

"If I hold you it is," Scott protests, wrapping his arms around Mark.

"I suppose so," Mark sighs.

"Love you, Marky," Scott says, closing his eyes.

"Love you, baby."