moment

"Honey?" Mark asks, walking into the bedroom. He sees Scott fast asleep on the bed, and smiles at him. "Oh, you're so adorable."

He climbs into bed next to Scott. "Baby," he sing songs, giggling. "Baby, let me cuddle with you."

"Mmmh," Scott hums, and Mark chuckles, kissing Scott's forehead.

"Come on, sweetheart," Mark says.

Scott wraps his arms around Mark, bringing him close. Mark lets out a big breath, smiling as he's enveloped in Scott's warmth.

"You're cozy," Mark says.

"I love you too," Scott says.

"What?" Mark asks, with wide eyes. "Scott, did you just say what I think you said?"

"Did you—what did you say?"

"I said you're cozy," Mark says.

"Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed," Scott says. "I thought you said...something else."

Mark sits up, sitting up on the bed. "Baby? Will you say it again?" He smiles fondly.

Scott blushes, propping himself up on his arm. "I love you," he says quietly. "I know it's soon, but...I do."

Mark smiles so big. "I love you too, honey."

"You do?"

Mark nods, and Scott sits up to kiss him.

"I love you," Mark says.

"I love you," Scott says.

"I love you."

"I love you."

Mark is bursting. "You do? You really do?"

Scott chuckles. "You're so cute." He kisses Mark again. "I do. I really do. I love you, Mark Manio."

Mark is blushing profusely. "I love you too, Scott Hoying."

Scott just smiles at him, looking at him with all of the adoration in the world. "C'mere," he says. "This all started because you wanted cuddles."

Mark engulfs himself in Scott's arms, happy and content. He breathes in the smell of Scott's cologne, something immensely calming to him.

"My sweet man," Mark says, closing his eyes.