tour (meau)

Beau smiles as he watches Mitch perform. He's happiest when he's onstage, and fuck, Beau sees Mitch smile and he thinks his heart is about to pound out of his chest.

The show ends and the band runs offstage, and Beau takes both of Mitch's hands in his own as soon as he's close enough to reach.

"You did so good," Beau smiles.

"Thanks, baby," Mitch says, "Can I have a kiss?"

Beau chuckles at how adorable his boyfriend is, and then leans in to kiss him. "Better?" he asks.

"Mhm," Mitch hums, and leans against Beau's chest. Beau can tell he's tired.

"Wanna head to the hotel?" Beau asks, and Mitch nods against him.

They head to the dressing room, and Mitch takes off his makeup and gets into comfier clothes. Then, they get on the bus and head to the hotel.

When they finally settle in their room, Mitch is eager to climb into bed. Beau climbs in next to him, and places a kiss to his forehead.

"You're really tired, aren't you, baby?" Beau asks.

"Yeah," Mitch says, snuggling closer to Beau, "But also just wanna cuddle you. I missed you."

"I missed you too," Beau says.

"I love it when you come on tour with me. It makes tour feel more like home."

Beau smiles. "If I could be with you every stop of the way, I would be."